Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Ready

"God, you're so sexy." Gerard breathed as he removed my shirt. I had already tossed his aside. He ran his warm hands down my now bare chest all the way down to my pants. He paused for a second and looked me in the eye nervously. "May I?"

"Please, fuck yes." I whimpered. My cock was beginning to hurt straining at my jeans like it was. It needed freedom. Gerard ever so slowly undid my belt and the button... he also took his time with the zipper. "Fucking tease." I grumbled. He just smirked to himself and pulled my pants down to my ankles. I tried touching him too but he just pinned my hands down.

"No way, I owe you." he grinned. "Just bare with me... I haven't ever done this before." I fake pouted at him until he began massaging me through my boxers. I gasped at the feeling and gripped his bed sheets. He leaned down and began l trailing his tongue down my stomach to my pants line where his hands rested. I bit my lip to keep a moan in but to no avail. He grinned at my response and ever so slowly he pulled down my boxers. He did that with intention which caused me to squirm.

"Gerard..." I whined.

"Shh sweetheart..." he replied lustfully. He was hypnotized now, he never spoke like that but I liked it. He reminded me of Hayden. He pulled my boxers down to my ankles with caused my pants to slip to the floor. Now I was totally exposed for him which caused him to lick his lips and stare at me. "Wow." I didn't say anything because if I did it would only cause a whimper. He took me in his hand and started to slowly pump me. I twisted my head to the side and moaned. Shutting my eyes I could feel Gerard nipping my neck for a moment. He pulled away and kept pumping me. "Put your legs around my neck." I opened my eyes and stared at Gerard confused. "What? It's what they do on Hard TV." he shrugged. I couldn't help but snort at his comment but I did as he said. He stuck his index finger in his mouth hand pulled it out with a pop. "Ready?"

"Yep." I bit my lip nervously.

"Sure?" he sounded worried. I nodded and watched as he stuck his finger back in his mouth. I closed my eyes and the next thing I felt was discomfort. Not pain but it wasn't pleasant. Why did guys like this so much? "You okay?"

"Fine." I opened my eyes and smiled at him. I didn't even have to lie.

"Ready for two?" I nodded again and he added the second finger. This time I felt pain. It was a horrible feeling and I gritted my teeth to stop from telling him to stop. If he could do it so could I. Suddenly Gerard stopped any movement inside of me. "Frank, it looks like you want to kill a puppy, are you okay?"

"Fine." I squeaked. Suddenly Gerard pulled out and it felt as though I wanted to shit."

"Frankie, don't lie to me." he looked me right in the eye. "Just, tell me you're not ready. Hayden will understand and so will I."

"Gee, I want to do this." I told him as convincingly as I could. My ass was burning. He sighed.

"Okay but just let me get something." I watched him walk into a room I didn't even know was there. What was he getting?
♠ ♠ ♠
*grin*