Status: Active- updates about every other day

Lost In You

Sex

If Gerard in an unbuttoned shirt and boxers didn't turn me on, I didn't know what would. I licked my lips as he slowly began undoing my own belt. By now my shirt was on the ground and my pants would soon be joining it. I couldn't help but just lay there and let him do the work. It was like poetry in motion but of course, sex wasn't exactly a one person job. I took it upon myself to promise to make this the most amazing experience Gerard has ever had. Even better then in the theater when we fucked. That wasn't sex though, it was just fucking. Only lust was there and no love but today, or tonight- whatever it was now, it would be love.
I lifted my hips up so Gerard could slide my pants off, which he did, and only left me in my boxers. I sat up a bit and pulled his boxers down. He stepped out of them without a problem as I studied him. He was like a God.

"Frankie, I appreciate the staring but please, I'm sort of dying over here." Gerard said. I looked up at his face and smiled innocently. He was in fact extremely hard, it was obvious, and so was I but I tried to ignore it. I just wanted to cherish the moment.
Without warning, Gerard pulled down my own boxers in one swift motion and attacked my neck with his teeth. I moaned at the sudden contact and even sudden pain. He bit hard but I didn't complain- I like it. A lot.

"Fuck me." I mumbled quietly. Gerard seemed to hear because without missing a beat, Gerard grabbed the small bottle of lube and popped it open. He squirted a liberal amount into his hand and looked up to smiled at me. I grinned back lazily. I wasn't much help but I'll change that. I bit my lip accompanied with a sigh when Gerard lubed up my dick. Then he began pumping me. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I shut my eyes and and held his sheets tightly in pleasure. Then suddenly... he stopped.
I opened my eyes to see him prepping his own cock and then I realized. I was going to lose my virginity in a few moments. Well- not really but it made sense in a way....
Gerard asked me to raise my legs and I complied. He looked me in the eye and I sharply nodded as if saying 'hurry the hell up, please!'. He smiled nervously and slowly pushed himself inside. Just like before, I was on fire. I scrunched up my face and twisted my head to the side. Gerard instantly stopped.

"I'm sorry." he breathed. "I told you."

"Its okay." I forced out. Truthfully it wasn't as bad as before but it still was really painful.

"Sure?" he asked uncertainly. I looked up at him and forced a smile.

"Yes Gee, quit worrying." he just bit his lip and continued to bury himself inside me. Once he was all the way in, he stopped again. I was relieved that he did so I could breathe.
After maybe five minutes or so- he began slowly pulling out. The back in. He began a steady pace which I became used to. I could see from his face that he felt blissful but I was still in pain. I didn't try and show it of course but it was how I felt. I couldn't understand why guys found it so pleasurable. Then it came to me.

"Oh!" I moaned. Gerard focused his eyes at me and hit the same spot he did before. "Holy-" I gasped. Gerard grinned and picked up the pace. By now we were both sweating but it didn't really bother me. I was too distracted by the newly found pleasure. Gerard grabbed my dick with his right hand and continued to pump me. I bucked my hips as Gerard hit that sweet spot again and again. A moan ripped from my throat which I bet the guys upstairs could hear. I didn't care though. We could be as loud as we wanted because that's was they wanted... except Mikey W who was probably wearing earplugs.... as well as Bob and Ray.

"Oh God..." Gerard groaned. He seemed to slow down a little but it didn't stop me from spilling my contents onto my stomach. Gerard followed only seconds after and I suddenly felt... warm? Gross maybe but I enjoyed the fact that Gerard had left a little reminder inside of me. He was breathing hard and so was I. He took his time to pull out and ended up collapsing on me and getting covered in my own cum.

"Ew!" he laughed tiredly. I laughed with him and wrapped my arms around him. As much as I wanted to lay in his arms forever- we had to get cleaned up and the guys were upstairs waiting and maybe even listening. I told Gerard this and he got off of me hesitantly. He pulled me up with him which I regretted because of the pain, and followed him to the bathroom that connected to his room. He wet a towel and cleaned me off first. It made me feel like a kid but I didn't think about it. I kissed his cheek tiredly and he returned it. We didn't make out next, no, we shared small passionate kisses newly weds do.
After kissing and cleaning ourselves- we went back to his bedroom and got dressed. I felt so tired and heavy but content all the same. I pretty much just wanted to fall asleep with Gerard but with the guys upstairs I knew that would never happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh a nice long update :] Well... long for me I guess.... I'm not the type for super long updates 'cause well... I can't find enough to write lol Anyways... I'm working on requests (it is march break after all) so I hope to have them done soon :] By the way, as you all know this story is closing soon. <3