I Will Keep It Safe And Sound

I Hope This Picture Is

I was laying back on the rock, looking up at the sky as they swam. Thats when I felt water around my t-shirt and got lifted up. "Hey, Hey, what are you guys doing!?" I looked down at Gerard as they carried me toward the water.

"We're going to teach you to swim!!" They all smiled as they threw me in the water. My back hit the water hard and I let out a yelp before I went under. My mouth was open as I sunk so water filled my lungs quick. I began splashing around in the water as thinks went dark and I began to lose conciousness.
Gerards POV

"Guys are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked.

"You wanted her in the water." Frank said. Yeah, I did want her in the water. She was really cute and I wanted to get to know her more. And she stared at me a lot, so that helped a little.

"But she said she can't swim." I told them.

"I think she was lieing." Mikey laughed, but then we heard splashing and we looked out to the ocean and saw her thrashing around.

"Dezzy!" I screamed and ran through the sand, diving into the water after her. I saw her pale, lifeless body sinking like a rock into the depths of the abyss that we had thrown her into. I swam hard and fast to the bottom where she was and scooped her up.

I brought her back to the top of the water, taking a deep breath also when I got up there. I swam her to sure, but she wasn't breathing. "D-Dezz...."

"Give her mouth to mouth!" Bob laughed. They where taking this like a joke.

I pinched her nose and went down, our lips connecting as I tried to help her breath.

Dezzy's POV.

I finally started to breath again and I started coughing up water. Gerard moved back and I turned on my side, water rolling out of my mouth. When I was finally able to sit up and breath, I realized, I had pretty much kissed Gerard!

I pushed that thought from my head as Ray handed me a towel, "Are you ohkay? We're sorry."

"I-it's o-ohkay." I stammered, I could barely get a sentence out, it was hard to breath. I wrapped the towel around me and looked up at Gerard.

"Come on," he said, "I'll take you to get a drink." he picked me up and started walking toward the dock. I laid my head on his chest, still breathing hard. I smiled though, with the thought of how this must look.