I Will Keep It Safe And Sound

But I won't walk away

I came out of the bathroom in a X-men Wolverine shirt that swallowed me whole and a pair of tootsie rolls pajama pants that I had to roll up at the top so they stayed up. I didn't look to bad though. I walked through the hall and back to Gerard's room. He turned to me and smiled, "Awh your cute as a button!"

Blushing a shade of red and I looked down at the floor and shuffled my feet. I bit my lip, wanting to say he was cute back, but I didn't think that would be the right thing to do at this point. Gerard moved the laptop off his bed and said, "Yu can have a seat, would you like to watch a movie?"

"What do you have?" I asked, sitting down on the bed.

"Xmen...." I cut him off.

"Of course." I laughed looking at my shirt. He laughed back and kept going.

"Dracula, Sweeney Todd, the Saw movies, The Orphan, Harry Potter, Lord of the---"

"Lord of the Rings!?" I said, excitedly.

"Will watch that then!" I watched as Gerard put the movie in and came to sit back beside of me. "whose your favorite character, beside Froddo?"

"Gandelf." I smiled and laid back on the bed, instinctly as the movie started.

I can't remember passing out, but when I woke up, Gerard had his arms around my waist, laying behind me. I froze, not breathing, blushing like crazy. No way.... I felt Gerard shift and then he laid up, I closed my eyes and heard him breath sharp, "Was I... cuddling her? Good... Good thing she isnt awake, that would have been embarassing." I giggled, mentally, and went on sleeping.