I Will Keep It Safe And Sound

I'll set ablaze this life

I got up from the bed, "Maybe I should go home now?" I asked, looking over at him. He was sitting in his computer chair, updating something. A blog, maybe? A story? Myspace? I laughed at my thoughts as he turned around.

"Awe, do you have too?" he pouted.

"Well... I didn't know you wanted me to stay." I giggled.

"If I didn't want you too would you be here right now?" he laughed.

"I guess not." I giggled back and looked down at my overly sized X-men shirt.

"We could... rent a movie?" Gerard suggested.

"Sounds perfect," I smiled, "I'm just going to run home and change." I told him, walking to the doorway.

"I'll go get the movie while your gone.... vampire flick?" he asked, "I love vampires." he smiled, cheesily.

"Ohkay, It'll take me an hour anyway." I laughed.

"Girls take to long." Gerard laughed back as we walked out of the house.

When outside, he watched my across the street as I ran to the back yard, noticing my mom's car gone, that meant, locked door. I started to pry my window opened and then jumped in.

About an hour later I walked over to Gerard's, noticing his car already back in the drive, "Man, I am slow." I said as I ran to the door. I checked my outfit out first. Black tight skinny jeans, a black and white striped t-shirt, chucks and the back of my hair was spiked up, perfectly and I was sure my eyeliner was still flawless. I gulped and walked in, movies... made things awkward sometimes.

"BACK!" I called as I ran into his room, diving on the bed.

"Slow." he said, putting the movie in.

"What did you get?" I asked.

"Queen of the Damned." he smiled, coming to sit by me as the movie started to play and Lestat came on singing, 'Forsaken.'

"My fave." I said as we watched the movie.

It got to the part we're Akasha and Lestat was about to get intimate in rose bud water. I looked over at Gerard, gulping, knowing that's what I wanted to do with him. He looked over at me, smirking. The black shades made it look like it was night, and he bit his lip, seductively. I whimpered, staring at him and before I knew it, we we're kissing, and he brought it.

He pressed his lips too mine our lips collided and molded together in a slow and passionate kiss, I traced his bottom lip with my tongue his mouth parted and let me in, our tongues tied and massaged our tongues. He deepened the kiss as I climbed on top of him, sitting on his crotch; I ground my hips into his. He groaned as I felt him grow.

I smiled into this amazingly passionate kiss; I tugged on the hem of his tee-shirt and he nodded in response, I whipped it off as we swapped places I was now under him, biting and licking his neck, he moaned as I pulled him closer to me by his collar, I wrapped my legs around his waist. He moaned and took my tee shirt off.

‘Gerard…’ I whined ‘Fuck me please!’

‘Fuck…okay’ he breathed his boner poking my thigh.

I groaned in frustration as I fumbled with his belt, I panted as I popped the button on his jeans he wriggled out of his jeans and threw them to the floor, he got off me and went over to a drawer and pulled out a condom. I motioned for him to come over; he cocked an eyebrow at me I giggled seductively as he wandered over to me. I took the condom from him and tore the condom open with my teeth and took it out. I played with the hem of his boxers then slowly pulled them down, I smirked and kissed his stomach them slowly I put the condom on his pulsing member.

He positioned himself above me he kissed me as he entered me I gasped but got used to it rather quickly, he was taking long thrusts in and out, my moans were filling the room like a whore, but I didn’t care, Gerard was pleasuring me way to much. I switched positions with him again so that I was on top, I began riding him as I kissed his collar bone, he groaned as I bit it lightly. I giggled as he grunted..

‘I'm so close’ he panted, I kissed his forehead and nodded,

‘Me too.’ I moaned as I felt an unfamiliar pooling and knotting sensation in my stomach, ‘FUCK! SHIT!’ I moaned in ecstasy he came soon after me, I got off him and lay next to him on the couch.

‘That was amazing’ I giggled

‘I agree’ he nodded kissing me.