Cursed

Meeting The Boy Of Her Nightmares

There at the door stood Gerard and the guy I saw in my vision last night. Mikey was behind them. I stood there dumbstruck. So, this is the guy who plagued me into the point of insomnia last night? "Uh, hi." I said at a loss for words.

"Hey, this is my friend Bob." Gerard said. So Bob is the motherfucker I couldn't get any sleep over last night?

"Hi, i'm um, H-Holly." I stuttered out. I was completely terrified of this person. He extended his hand out, I shook it lighty. And smiled timidly. He smiled back and kissed my hand gently. He's quite the charmer isn't he?

"Nice meeting you." he said back.

I looked up at him and for a brief moment his eyes flashed red. I knew all too well what that meant. I suddenly felt faint and leaned up against the door frame for support. "Hey, you allright?" Gerard asked concerned. "Oh yeah, just fine." I said regaining my composure. This guy is creeping me out. "So, what brings you here?" I asked curiously. "We wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with us?" I thought of a lie to save myself because I really didn't want to hang out with them for oblivous reasons. "That sounds great and all, but I promised my mom I would clean out the garage, sorry!" I said quickly getting ready to slam the door in their faces.

But before anything else was said my mother appeared next to me. "No its okay Holly, that could wait until tomorrow." my mother said re-assuringly. I let out a sigh under my breath. Just what the fuck was my mother thinking she was doing? "Well, that changes things." Bob said with smirk that I only caught. I'm gonna have to go with them. I mean, its gonna look weird if I still refuse to go, they'll notice something. It'll raise suspicions. "Allright then, its a date!" I said playfully. "Awesome!" They all said in unison. "Ahh who's this young man?" mom asked pointing to Bob. "I'm Bob." he said with smile shaking my mother's hand. "Karen." she replied simply. "Well, Gerard, Mikey. It was nice seeing you again, bye Bob!" My mother said walking back in the house. "Bye!" they said in unison waving. "Allright, I'm gonna go get my bag. I'll be back in sec!" I said.

"Okay." Gerard said. "We'll be waiting." Bob added in. I walked into the house and quickly shutting the door behind me. The way he said those three words sent a shiver up and down my spine. I shook it off and jogged up the stairs grabbing my wallet and shoving it into my messenger bag. I put the bag strap around my neck and rested it against my hip. I became worried about Bob. Don't worry Holly, you can handle this. I told myself re-assuringly. Just as long as you don't get too close, everything will be fine. I really hope so. I sighed and walked back downstairs. "I'll be back at around 6, see ya later mom!" I yelled. "Allright have fun!" mom yelled back.

I quickly opened the door and walked out. Linking arms with Gerard. "So where are we off to?" I asked as we strolled down the street. Mikey and Bob walking behind us "Umm, I guess where ever the wind takes us!" Gerard replied not sounding too sure of himself. "Cool with me." I said half-heartedly. "Hey, how 'bout that park over there?" Mikey suggested. "Why not?" I replied. All of us walked through the walkway to the park and I saw Bob's eyes land on the swingset. "Holly, I challenge you to a swinging battle!" Bob said out of nowhere. "Oh your on..." I paused in mid-sentence. "Wait...whats your last name?" I asked him. "Bryar." he answered confused. "Your going down BRYAR!" I screamed the last part like a wrestler about to enter the ring. "Why did you have use my last name?" he asked. "Makes me look tough." I replied. "A sweet little thing like you? Oh please." he said.

"Whatever." I muttered. Bob and I walked over to the swings and took a seat. "On the count of three..." Gerard started. "One...two...three!" I have to admit Bob got a pretty good start. He was in the lead. Not for long... I silenty thought. With a sudden burst of energy I pumped my legs back and forth like a five-year-old hopped up on sugar. I was in the lead. "Ah, fuck it. My legs are killing me!" Bob said suddenly. He stopped swinging. "That means Holly wins by default!" Gerard announced. I hopped of the swing jumping up and down. "What did I tell you Bryar?!" I said feeling quite satisfied. "Whatever, you totally owned me. You want a cookie or something?" Bob said. "Actually, a cookie would be nice." I said, making myself look like a fatass in the process. "Oh jeez." Bob said rolling his eyes. "Aww shit!" Mikey yelled suddenly running around in circles. "It burns! It's in my eye!" He continued screaming. "Oh god, calm the fuck down Mikey. It's just a little rain." Gerard said frustrated. Mikey stopped running. "It's a miracle! I can see!" he said amazed. We all rolled our eyes at him. "Shit, it's gonna rain." I said frustrated. "No shit Sherlock." Bob replied obvliously annoyed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Eight comments, not bad. I'll have you know...

Comments = Frequent Updates