Cursed

Mikey

Well, I was never a good liar. I just hoped that Gerard and Mikey were dumb and would buy whatever excuse that Bob and I came up with. As soon as we reached our destination, both pairs of eyes landed on us. "Ah, they finally come back." Gerard announced, as me and Bob took our seats. "What took you so long?" Mikey asked curiously. "I had to hold her hair while she puked her guts out." Bob said making a joke out of the
situation. I laughed and threw a fry at Bob as a part of the act. "Well, are you okay now?" Gerard asked concerned. "Yeah, i'm allright. There was something weird in the pancakes I had earlier." I lied. I actually threw up because I was having a panic attack from when Bob's eyes flashed at me. Needless to say, he scares the shit out of me. "So what do you do in your spare time?" asked Mikey wanting to get to know me.

"Well, I enjoy writing. I do alot of digital art. Some painting, and if I have enough time, I like to read a good book."

"Sounds cool, what do you write?" Gerard asked intrested. "I write everything, really. Poems, lyrics. Stories. Pretty much whatever else you can do with words." I stated. "Awesome." Gerard said. "How about you?" I asked directing the question at him. "I'm into the art scene, I draw alot, but mostly comics though." he said.

"Do you do portraits?" I asked. "Somewhat, i'm not that good though." he replied. "Yeah right, I saw that painting on the wall that you did. It was really good." I said, complimenting him. "Thanks." he said, red filling his cheeks.

"So, what year are you guys in?" I asked directing the question to all of them. "Senior." Gerard and Bob replied. "Sophmore." Mikey answered. "Cool, i'm in Senior year also." I stated. "Sweet!" Bob and Gerard said in unison, giving each a high five. Mikey looked left out. "Don't worry, Mikey. Just because your a sophmore, dosen't mean i'm gonna hang out with these losers more than you." I said laughing. "Hey!" Bob and Gerard cried out.

I simply shook my head. "So, in order for you to be in our crew. You need to answer some questions. And then we'll decide if you make it." Gerard stated.

"Shoot." I said, not knowing what I was getting myself into

"Full name?" Bob asked. "Holly Anne Griffiths." I answered.

"Date of birth?" Mikey asked. "May 28th 1989." I stated.

"Ever had a boyfriend?" Gerard asked. "No." I replied.

It was true. "Wow, have you even kissed a boy?" Mikey asked amazed. "One, just one." I said glancing at Bob. Yes, he had stolen my first kiss. "So i'm assuming your a virgin?" Bob asked.

"Yeah." I said, my cheeks flushing a light pink colour. "Don't be embaressed, Mikey had to do the same thing. Turns out, he's a virgin too!" Gerard said cracking up. Mikey hung his head low, slumping in his seat. "I don't see whats so funny about that." I stated seriously. Gerard stopped laughing. "Gerard thinks your hot!" Mikey blurted out, covering his mouth after doing so. Now it was Gerard's turn to slump in his chair. "Your not so bad yourself, Mr. Way." I smirked.

A got an evil look from Bob, what? Does he think i'm his property or something? Jeez. I was showing them a side of myself I haven't seen since I was thirteen. Being all social and such, with the flirting. Being friendly. I was surprising myself. I can't remember the last time when it was just me and a couple friends, having not a care in the world. Where our worst problems were not finding the right clothes to wear to the dance, silly little things like that.

I miss those days, where I didn't have to see people die before it happened, and then having to live with it for the rest of my life.

"So, am I in or not?" I asked. "Yep, your in." Gerard said speaking for the three of them. "Awesome!" I shouted. Gerard and I exchanged looks every now and then. I meant what I said.

I loved how his raven hair was in his face constantly, and his milky white skin contrasted perfectly with it.

I liked his eyes, the faint glow of the green was beautiful. And how he didn't look like a pole, he had a little chub on him. I adored his fashion sense. He had a nice personality.

Mikey is cute and all, he's too young for my liking though. I'm sure he'll find a girl that will treat him right.

Bob, theres something about him. I just can't put my finger on it. He's an appealing person, i'll tell you that much. I loved the way his bangs fall over his eyes, and how he's the only one who can pull off facial hair. His eyes are gorgeous, when the aren't flashing that repulsive red colour.

But the kiss, I didn't know what to make of it. I mean, I had something that he wanted. Why would he kill me? Would he kill me after he got what he wanted? I didn't want to take chances so I gave in. I liked how he went after what he wanted, but he had to threaten me to do it.

Maybe, just maybe, he'll forget about the bathroom incident. I'm pretty sure he has had his way with other women before. I guess I was just a source of power for him, nothing more. Never in a million years, would I have thought that my first kiss would be like that. Practically eating eachothers faces' off. The roaming of the hands. I felt like a cheap whore who would give into anything. And if you were scared for your life, i'm absolutely sure you would have done the same thing.

Well, maybe not the exact thing. But you get what I mean. Or maybe it was the hormones taking over, for not even getting to first base with a guy for seventeen years. It would only be a matter of time before second base wasn't enough.I have to say, I really took it out of control. And dare I say it, I liked it alot. Let's just say, I got a lot more than I bargained for. I really don't know what to do with Bob. He wants me for my power, i'll let him have it. I just don't want to be tied down by him.

Everything slowed down around until it was blurry.

I was in the same hotel room as the one in my previous vision. Bob was in the same position as he was last time, too busy licking my neck too see that I was looking over his shoulder and saw Mikey in the far corner of the room tied up to a chair. He didn't gag him, the sick fucker wanted to hear him scream. He let out slow soft sobs from his mouth, and mumbled something about Gerard.

The vision ended before I could figure out just why Mikey was there. These visions were just not making sence any more. Confusing, it drives me up the wall. It was enough that Bob wanted me, but now he had to bother Mikey? Did Mikey have something he wanted? I could sort of take care of myself, but I know Mikey couldn't defend himself. He was frail, and he couldn't see without his glasses. I could just picture Bob smashing them to pieces on the floor. I couldn't keep this curse to myself, I have been having visions of Mikey too. I bet that soon, Gerard will be in my visions too. Then what? I'll have to tell them the truth, because now, it's personal. I don't want to drag them into this. And that's when I decided, i'd tell them at the right time.