Cursed

Finding Out

Gerard quickly opened the door and ushered me inside the house. "Sit," he said pointing to the couch. I did as I was told. He took a sit from across me. "I'm going to be calm about this as I possibly can, BUT OUR FUCKING PARENTS ARE FUCKING DATING!" I almost yelled. "I'm guessing you got a note too?" he asked. "Yeah," Was all I could manage to say. "I'm sorry, but we can't do this Holly." Gerard said sadly. "I realized," I said in a tone matching his. "I bet he did this," Gerard said annoyed. "Who is 'he'?" my face plastered with curiosity.

"Bob is going to kill me," Gerard muttered. I gave him a look that said 'explain'. "You better get comfortable, this may take a while." I nodded, not sure if I wanted to find out or not.

"It all started in grade nine," he began. "I was talented for my age, always doodling in my notebook instead of paying attention in class. Bob and I had been good friends for about eight years, in that time, we knew everything about eachother. Likes, dislikes, even obbsessions. My obbsession at the time was vampires, one night he came over to study with me. It started out like any other night. But then, he said that he remembered my obbsession. Needless to say, I always wanted to be a vampire. When Bob showed me his fangs, I thought he was just shitting me. I was wrong, that night he turned me."

I was shocked I tell you, shocked. I didn't speak for a good two minutes. My head started spinning, and I could feel the blood drain from my face. "Surprise?" he said grinning, revealing his fangs. I just shook my head, "Stay the fuck away from me!" I almost screamed. "I'm not going to hurt you," he said.

"Don't worry, vampires will never hurt you..."

Bob and Gerard were vampires? I at this point, a million thoughts swarmed my head. It was a miracle I didn't pass out yet. "That's what they all say," I responded. "Holly, please...just trust me." he had a pleading look in his eyes.

"Fine," I said getting ready to walk out, fearing for my life. The second I got up, he quickly came over pushed me back down. "What the fuck was that for?" I hissed. "You don't trust me," Gerard accused. "Yes I do," I lied, avoiding his gaze. I glanced around nervously. "Then look me in the eye and say it," Gerard challenged. I didn't look him in the eye, or answer him. "You can trust me, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm not going to make you do things you don't want to do. I'm not Bob." Gerard assured. And that was just enough to let him in. I walked over to the couch that he was sitting on and sat down. I looked into his deep green eyes. "I trust you," I said softly. I just kept staring at him. Was me wanting to kiss him at this precise moment so bad? I became disgusted with myself, I was so against incest before. But now, it just seemed so wrong, that it was right.

Without even thinking I crashed my lips on to his once again. It shocked me, but he was kissing back. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he put his hands around me. He gently rubbed my back while he softly kissed me. He suddenly broke away. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Holly." Gerard apologized, I didn't know why he was apologizing though. "For what?" I asked quizically. "I can't love you, it's wrong. But I want to so badly," Gerard said sadly. "I feel the same way," I could feel my heart breaking. "It's time you should know." Gerard said regretfully. "Know what?" I asked curiously. I was missing something, I know it. "There's more to this tale," Gerard said sadly. "There's more?!" I asked horrified. "There's alot more." Gerard confirmed.

"Holly, I haven't been completely honest with you," Gerard began. "That would be right," I said fearing what was to come. "I've known you for a good...I'd say couple of weeks now?" Gerard said looking like he was trying to remember. "What the fuck?" was all I managed to say. "Let me rephrase myself," Gerard paused, looking like he was thinking about something seriously. "I've known about you for couple of weeks now." I tried my best to collect my thoughts. "You've been stalking me weeks?!" I asked hysterically. "Bob has," Gerard said lowly. "Care to enlighten me?" I asked angrily. "Well, I wouldn't call it stalking." Gerard said. "Then what would you call it?" I demanded.

"Let's say, Bob found out about you a long time ago. He's been working on a plan to make you his. He already started the plan." he said trying to clearify everything. Last night's vision popped into my mind. "Gerard, I have something to tell you," I said. "What?" he said softly. "I have premonition," it took my all to utter those three words, I have never told a soul my secret. "I already know," Gerard said in a monotone voice. I nearly choked on my own saliva. "W-What do you mean?" I asked desperately trying to make my speech clear. "The plan, that's where I come in." Gerard said.

"Your meaning to tell me, you are a part of his sick fucking plan?" I asked
horrified. "Not anymore," he said. "Anymore?" I asked confused. "Well, now that you know Bob is the one that turned me," he paused. "Continue," I pushed. "He always made me do things I didn't want to do. I was dependant on him, I didn't want him to leave me. So I did whatever he asked me to. Until one day, I didn't need him anymore.

I totally went against him. We didn't talk for a good couple of months, he moved here to Belleville. For the whole two years he has been here, he has known about you. Your the whole reason he moved to Belleville." he sighed and paused for it to all sink in. He looked disapointed.

"He called me a couple of weeks ago, to try and make amends. I accepted. So I moved here, orginally the plan was for me to befriend you, and then Bob would eventually take your power. When I met you yesterday, I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it anymore. But earlier today, when I got to really know you, I decided for sure I didn't want to do it." he said. I tried my hardest to collect my thoughts, this was really nerve racking. "So what made you change your mind?" I asked. "I like you too much Holly, you don't deserve to be lied to." Gerard said. "Wow," was all I said. "Then I decided when we were walking back from the carnival, I wasn't going to let him get you," Gerard continued. "How is that going to happen?" I asked. "Well, you shouldn't really go anywhere by yourself. I can be your 'protector', to watch over you sort of." he replied.

"But I thought Bob was planning to attack on prom-night?" I asked curiously. "That would be correct, but who said he wouldn't try to hurt you in the meatime?" he said. "Well, yeah. You've got a point." I said agreeing. "Well, it's early April now," Gerard started. "Go on," I said. "And prom is taking place in the middle of May, which isn't too far away." Gerard said. "Shit," I cursed under my breath, remebering the vision that I had. "Gerard. In my vision, Bob had suceeded. He had me in a hotel room, tied to the bed." "Bastard. Was there anything else?" Gerard asked hopefully. "Yeah. I said something about you being there any second," I said remembering. "Hmm," was all Gerard said, he looked like he was in deep thought.

It all came back to me, the vision I had about Mikey today! "Mikey!" I almost shouted. "What about Mikey?" Gerard asked concerned. "I had a vision of him today," I said grimly. "What happened?" he had a hint of fear in his voice. "He was in the hotelroom, and he was tied up to a chair. He wasn't gagged though, I heard him crying." I said darkly. Gerard glanced around nervously. "This was not supposed to happen," Gerard said horrified. "What?" I asked. "Oh no, he wants Mikey too!" Gerard nearly shrieked.

"Mikey! Get your skinny ass down here now!" Gerard screamed. Not even five seconds later Mikey appeared at the top of the stairs. "Hey, what's all the yelling about?" Mikey asked, a hint of annoynace in his voice. "It's Bob," Gerard said sadly. Mikey wasted no time in running down the stairs, sitting down across from Gerard and I. "What does the fucker want now?" Mikey cursed angrily. "You," was all Gerard said. A look of horror spread across Mikey's face. "Hold up, what am I missing here?" I asked.

"You know how Bob wants you for your power?" Gerard paused. "Yeah," I said. "Mikey has a power too," "What?!" I said nearly choking. "I have telekenesis," Mikey said sadly. I thought for a moment, it sounded familiar. Then I remebered, when I was thirteen I had looked up premonition, I had also looked up telekenesis. Telekenesis meant someone could move things with their minds. I looked at Mikey amazed. "Prove it," said not believing what I was hearing. Mikey nodded and concentrated on a candle that stood on the coffee table. Surely enough, it moved at a steady pace across the table. My eyes grew wide at the sight of this.

"Gerard, we have to deal with this sick fuck." Mikey said. "I know Mikey, I know." Gerard said in a monotone voice. "But what are we going to do?" I asked. "We have to kill him," Gerard said without much emotion. "Surely you wouldn't kill your own kind?" Mikey asked nervously. "No, not me. I'm not powerfull enough." Gerard replied. "Then who is?" I asked. "My good friend, Adam Lazzarra." Gerard answered.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You just read 1769 words, I bet you feel accomplished. I'm already working on the
next chapter, comments make me write faster.

[Your Pirate Hooker Of An Author]