Status: Nov. 13, 10:13 PM: Completed. No more sequels, this is over with. Hope everyone liked. (:

My Passions's Dead...

Elf .

Image

"R-R-R-Ronnie....NO!!!!!!" I screamed and fell to my knees, catching Ronnie as he fell to the floor. He coughed up a little blood weakly.

"I love you....no........" I whimpered, cradling his head in my lap. He looked at me, a mixture of guilt, love, and sadness filled in his eyes before they rolled into the back of his head and his breathing slowed to a stop.

"No.....Ronnie....." I sobbed as I held my dead boyfriend in my lap, not caring that his blood was getting all over myself.

"I can't live in this world without you, Ronnie.....I love you......"

For the next few hours, I sat there, crying my eyes out and holding my deceased lover in my lap...


I looked away from my piece of paper and down at the bottle of pills, tears blurring my vision. I looked down at the letter once last time before folding it up neatly and laying it on the pillow next to me.

"I can't live without you Ronnie......I love you too much....." I cried harder as I poured the Oxycontin in my hands, counting the 10 pills. One by one, I swallowed each of them dry. I poured out the last 3 and took them all at once.

As I laid on the bed, waiting for death to come to me, I thought of all the memories I had with Ronnie...first meeting him, my first kiss with him, the whole situation with when he disappeared and he was in the hospital...

"I love you so much honey......so much." Ronnie breathed as he laid on his side facing me. He pushed my hair off of my sweat-clad forehead and kissed it.

"I love you too..." I whispered.

"You are amazing......seriously. So good..." He whispered the last part as he started kissing my jawline. I tilted my head back as his soft and gentle kisses went down my neck.

"Never leave me......please....." I whispered. He lifted his head up and let his forehead rest on mine.

"I promise I'll never leave your side. Ever..."


More tears ran down my cheeks as I thought about that particular night we had together.

"Why'd you leave me.....you promised you wouldn't......" I whined as I looked over at the picture frame on my nightstand, Ronnie and I's picture in it.

"I loved you......and you left me...." I cried harder. I started to feel light-headed and my eyelids were feeling heavy. I weakly reached over and grasped the picture frame, setting it next to me and tracing Ronnie's outline.

"Annabelle...?" I heard someone say quietly. I barely could turn to see who said it; I was really weak.

"Annabelle....what happ-......." I saw Craig walk in front of me on the bed, and his eyes landed on the empty bottle.

"Please......just let me die.......I can't live anymore, Craig...." I cried as I hugged the picture frame to my chest.

"B-But......Anna......" He looked at me, looking sad and broken.

"I'm sorry, Craig." I whispered, letting my eyelids droop more.

"Stay with me for as long as you can." He spoke softly, his voice cracking.

"I can't....much..longer...." I murmured, forcing my eyes open. Craig was crouched in front of me.

"I love you, Annabelle....." He whispered, starting to break down. I smiled softly and used all of my strength I had left to reach out and stroke his cheek.

"I love you too, Craigy........" My eyes closed and my arm dropped; everything started to just fade into black, and everything got more quiet by the second.

"Bye Anna....." He sobbed.

"B......"
♠ ♠ ♠
Read the epilogue.