Status: Expect more chapters. Soon. :'3

Fuzzy Blue Lights

Disco Time!

Candice's Point of View

Ugh. Bill sure did know how to talk someone's ear off. I was half tempted on beating down Tom's door or something- I most certainly understood why Tom would have thought I would want to get away from this, even if his intentions were probably of another persuasion. Stupid Man slut.

"...Oh! And you'll get to meet Andi tomorrow!" Bill just seemed so giddy. I took a gander at the clock from where I was attempting to ignore him and get to sleep on this couch.

"Bill, that's wonderful and all, but I really think that we should get to sleep now."

Damn. It was already two in the morning! We'd have to get up in what, four hours? Where was my 'shut-this-guy-up' music when I needed it?

"Aww. Alright. Gute Nacht, Candy~!" I think Bill finally felt my urge to kill radiating from my very soul. He laughed nervously as he walked out of the room.

"Na'night to you, too," I said, almost sourly.

Ahh, sweet, sweet sleep. Screw you, I'm the type of girl that actually likes to sleep at night, now that I actually can. I had to grow up with a constant insomnia. NOT. FUN. Sleep was a very precious thing to me.

"GOOD MORNING, SUNSHINE! THE EARTH SAYS HELLOOOOO~!"

Bill launched from his bed about four or five feet in the air at my little wake-up call, which consisted of me flinging myself up onto his bed, bouncing once or twice on my feet, and screaming the above saying. Bill was screaming like a little girl, which caused me to just about die of laughter and fall backwards off of his bed and onto the floor, where I proceeded to continue laughing like a maniac.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what happens when I don't get the sufficient amount of sleep and have to wake up early in the morning. Hours of hilarity for me, a living hell of for most people around me.

"Candy! What the hell?" Bill's expression just made me laugh harder. He was glaring down at me, makeup-less and rather pissed. I actually began to cry from my laughter, which must actually have contorted itself into actual crying hysteria and laughing hysteria, considering that falling off of the bed was just a little bit painful.

...That, and I felt like my sides were going to explode.

"Ahhhh..." Bill's expression changed to a more worried one when I let out that groan of pain.

"Are you alright?" he asked sincerely. I nodded and forced myself to sit up, my laughter still continuing.

"Yeah... I'm... I think I'm fine..."

I heard something slam into Bill's hotel room door, and some frantically worried German being yelled into the door. Sounded unfamiliar. Someone probably had heard Bill scream and thought something horrible was going on in here. Before Bill could even move or say anything, I launched to my feet, still laughing like an idiot, ran full on towards the door, and slammed into it, like the good moron I was.

"Hey theeeere~!" I giggled out as I flung the door open. I was still laughing really hard as I took in the person standing before me, looking utterly confused. I just laughed even harder at this near white-haired kid's expression.

"Erm..." he looked a bit suspiciously at me, probably wondering why a cackling idiot like myself was in Bill's room, answering the door. I already had all my piercings in, and my outfit was rather... Amazing, quite frankly. The only tight shirt I ever willingly wore was on at the moment, and that was because it had rainbows, smiling muffins, and cursing ice-cream cones all in one. My pants? Just about the only Tripp pants that I had found ever that had an awesome mixture of just the right colors- black, hot pink, and a little bit of white- and rainbow stripes going down the legs, holding the chains on, and came with a the most amazing chains ever. I didn't have shoes on yet, but when I did, they would be the amazing platform ones that I absolutely adored, because they made me feel less short, but didn't require me to wear those blasphemous things that people call high heels.

All in all, I looked pretty amazing, if I do say so myself.

"Andreas!" I turned around, my giggles finally dying down, to see a beaming Bill standing behind me. I slammed myself onto the wall to let Bill past and just sort of stayed there for a moment with my face pressed into the wall. Wow, that actually hurt for once.

"What was with all of the screaming?" Andreas, I presumed, asked in very, very accented English after Bill muttered something to him in German. I removed my face from the wall and turned to look at him, figuring that the question was directed at me. And it was. I grinned stupidly at him and felt my giggles begin to rise again.

"I woke Bill up."

"You woke Bill up?" he asked this as if it was impossible to do as such. Well, if that's the case, it looks like I just found myself a second partial job. The wicked grin that spread across my face cued Bill on my devious little plan, and his face paled a bit.

"Yes sir, I did. I am skilled in the art of waking people," I stated, rather sarcastically. He caught the notes hidden in my voice and rolled his eyes a bit at me, which caused me to smile. You see, I'm one of those strange people that don't mind it when someone rolls their eyes at me. It actually makes me proud of myself that I provoked such a reaction.

...Yes, weird most certainly is in my nature.

"Oh! Right. Andreas, this is Candice, my new Hair and Makeup artist. Candice, this is my friend, Andreas," Bill introduced with a smile on his face as we walked into Bill's hotel room. Bill retreated back into the sleeping area as he left us in the little living room area- he, unlike some of us, was not dressed and ready for our trip just yet. Andreas offered his hand to shake, and I reluctantly grasped it and shook.

"It's nice to meet you, Candice," he stated with a smile. I smiled back and stuffed my hands into my pockets. As a sort of nervous habit, I used my tongue to mess with my lip piercings much like how Tom will randomly start to move his around.

"Please, just call me Candy. Only my brother ever calls me by my full name." I winced at the thought. Really, only people that were mad at me called me Candice, and Nikita was the only one that had the excuse to call me Candice on a normal, regular basis.

"Candy..." Andreas muttered, as if trying out how the name sounded when he said it. He smiled and nodded, which caused me to beam like the idiot side of me that I could rarely ever suppress.

"You should hear it when my very Russian-sounding father tries to say it. Rather funny, actually."

Gosh, I felt really stupid right about then. Awesome conversation to strike up, right? Andreas laughed nonetheless, which made my smile stay on my face.

"So how many piercings do you have?" he questioned suddenly. I blinked and counted in my head.

"Six, and all of them are regularly visible except this one," I informed, sticking my tongue out to show him the home-job tongue piercing. In all honesty, you wouldn't be able to tell that I had done it all by myself unless you actually leaned in and saw the burn scars where the needle got a bit wobbly and where I had messed up a few times.

"Well, you two are getting along quite nicely," Bill chimed in flatly. I sucked my tongue back into my mouth- it must have looked like I was sticking my tongue out at him for some other reason, like to tease him or something. I smiled sheepishly and Bill raised his hand and indicated for me to walk over to him.

"Yess'm?"

"You have a job to do little lady," he cooed as he pulled out his monstrous bag of makeup and other such items.

Oh, this was going to be fun.

"Ah, freak out!"

"Le freak, c'est chic."

The guys just sort of watched me as I danced to Le Freak, which I had taken the liberty to play on my iPod stereo connector thing, so everyone got to listen to it. Surprisingly, it was Andreas that stood up and joined me in my disco-dancing fever mood. We were going back and forth and singing along with the song while dancing. Gustav wasn't paying attention and was lost somewhere in a book, Georg looked just a little bit disturbed, Tom was recording us on his cellphone, and Bill was giggling like a fool.

...And that was when Ladies Night- Kool and the Gang's version, that is- started playing.

"Mmmmmmm oh, yeah. What a night," Bill cued in with the music as he stood up and started dancing with us, his accent making it just so adorable to listen to. Quite funny, really. Three "grown" people- two male and one female- all standing up and dancing on a tour bus to Disco music. I had sort of wouldn't have taken Bill for the type of person that would be familiar with this particular song, but he kept right up with me, and, believe me. I knew this song down to the very last rest and note. Andreas, not to be forgotten, was keeping up just as well. We each sort of picked a tone and stuck with it.

"This is going to be saved and cherished forever," Tom commented right as we got to the ending. We ignored him, of course.

"On disco lights
Your name will be seen
You can fulfill all your dreams
Party here, party there, everywhere
This is your night, baby
You've got to be there.

Well, this is your night, tonight
Everything is gonna be alright
This is your night, tonight..."

I noticed Andreas looking at me, but I just shrugged it off and kept singing and dancing with my employer and his best friend. It made this whole situation feel just a tad bit weird when I thought about it that way, but, oh well. I was going to end up ruining it with a thought like that eventually.

When the next song came on, Bill gasped and hugged me with a grin on his face and immediately started singing along with the falsetto voice of the Bee Gees' 'Stayin' Alive'. Of course he knew this one. Who didn't know it? I could even see Tom moving his lips a bit to the song.

Everything was going all peachy and keen until the song started playing. I didn't even remember that I still had it up there. When the opening started, Bill looked as if he were about to kill something. Andreas was laughing at the expression on Bill's face, and I began twitching. I could empathize with Bill here. I, too, was forced to learn, memorize, and sing 'It's Raining Men' in front of a large group of people.

Before Bill could get his hands on and destroy my iPod, I launched myself at it and switched it to the next song. I guess I must have pressed a wrong button or something, but my bad luck with technology popped in and, somehow, my iPod switched to one of my other playlists, and rather than Disco music spewing from the speakers, 'Everywhere I Go' by Hollywood Undead began to play forth. They were all staring at the speakers now. Rather than switching it off, I just grinned and sang along with it. Tom smiled and laughed.

"Not exactly a song you would normally see a girl singing along with," he commented. I smirked and raised my pierced eyebrow.

"I'm not a normal girl," was my reply as I switched the playlist back to my Disco one, to which 'Ring My Bell' by Anita Ward began to play. The guys didn't know this as well as I did, and I didn't feel like being alone in the lime-light, so I just stayed seated as I sang along with it.

"Aww, Candy has a nice singing voice," Bill commented with a smile. I blushed and decided that it was best to turn off my music. I was kinda tired, so I was just going to secretly steal Tom's bunk in the tour bus while no one was looking. As I stuffed my iPod into my pocket, I decided to reply to Bill.

"Sometimes. My voice can get very temperamental. One moment it's really nice, the next is sounds like nails on a chalk board." He laughed at that, which gave me my opening to ninja myself to where the bunks were. As I was about to climb into Tom's bunk, it occurred to me that I likely did not want to be in the same space that Tom had slept in- I was just weird that way- and stole the one random bunk that was always open; it had yet to be determined if I or Andreas would be getting that bunk, but now didn't count, did it?

"Hello, Candy."

...Too bad I wasn't the only one that had decided that taking a nap would be a good idea...
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa, there are a lot of song references in there. Heh... I just love dancing to Disco music. :'D ...Don't ask. I hope you liked it! Comments are always wonderful, too. :'3

With much love, kiddies~
-Wolfie