Status: Expect more chapters. Soon. :'3

Fuzzy Blue Lights

Sleepy Fanta?

"Why, hello to you, too, Andreas," I greeted with a smile and laid down next to him on the spare bunk, anyway. He raised an eyebrow at me, to which I just stuck my tongue out at him. "I'm sleepy, deal with it."

"You could always steal Tom's bunk, or something," he offered, looking rather tired himself. I shrugged my shoulders and stayed put.

"I actually thought about that, but I decided that it was best to not sleep in one of their bunks- his bunk, especially. You never know what they do in them." I scrunched my nose in distaste and Andreas let out a small stifled laugh. He rolled onto his side so that he was facing me and so that, seeing as I wasn't going to move, so that the both of us would have room.

"Bill still hasn't told me how you ended up meeting him," he stated. I looked at him and raised a pierced eyebrow. He probably expected me to tell him the story, but I really didn't feel like it.

"Why don't you ask him? I'm sure his perspective on things would be a lot funnier than mine," I informed as I plugged my headphones into my iPod, then proceeded to put the ear buds into my ears. Yeah, I knew that it would be way more hilarious if I told the story, because I knew how it would be told in full, but then he would ask me questions like 'Who is Maja?' or some other things like that. Quite frankly, I was much to sleepy to go through story time or a question session.

The bunk got silent, or at least for him it must have, as I slowly began to drift to sleep. The World by Nightmare was playing, and I had to fight the urge to sing along with it as I started to fall asleep. Of course, that failed. I just couldn't resist singing along with that lovely voice of Yomi's.

Yeah, I'm such a fan girl. You'd have to be in order to memorize entire songs in a foreign language that you are in no way shape or form familiar with.

I felt an ear bud remove itself from my ear and my eyes shot open. I saw that the removed ear bud was now in Andreas' ear, and he looked at me rather curiously. The song switched before he could actually hear what I had been singing to, and Varuna began playing. I resisted to giggle at Andreas' reaction when I began singing along with this one as well.

"You know Japanese?" he questioned, which only caused me to smile and laugh just a little bit more.

"No, I don't. I had to translate their lyrics just to see what they were singing, but even if I hadn't I would still love the music," I admitted sheepishly. This just caused him to get even more suspicious and confused.

"You sure do know the lyrics very well for someone who doesn't know what they're singing," he commented, which caused me to roll my eyes and laugh a bit. He had a point, but you know what? I didn't really care.

"I do know, with some of the songs," I defended and laughed a bit. I quieted down when Lost in Blue came on. I always tear up a bit when I listen to this, but it wasn't just because I knew the lyrics... Andreas noticed my saddened state and looked as if he wanted to asked why, but he resisted from doing so. I was thankful for that. I really, really didn't feel like explaining. It would only make it worse.

I finally felt myself drifting to sleep some time in the middle of Lost in Blue. Even breathing from next to me suggested that Andreas had fallen asleep as well. So, the both of us went off into dream land by the time my songs switched from Nightmare to the instrumental stuff that I had placed specifically because I always ended up falling asleep while listening to this playlist.

Sleep is nice. I know I've already said this, but it is.

"Awww! Tomi, come look!"

I heard people beginning to move about just outside of the bunk as I felt sleep leaving me. Then I heard people beginning to talk in German. I figured I would just shrug it off and go back to sleep. I was about to when I realized what they were talking about. When my eyes opened, they looked upon black cloth that my head was on, which was slowly rising and falling. I looked up a bit to see the still sleeping face of Andreas.

Oops. Leave it to me to forget my own bad habit to cuddle up to people while sleeping.

I went to remove myself off of his chest- which had served as a nice pillow, by the way- but found it difficult to do so. The reason being? Well, it's nearly impossible to remove a guy's arms from around something while they're asleep, and Andreas wasn't an exception. I sighed and went a different route by attempting to lightly shake Andreas awake, even if he looked absolutely adorable asleep.

Andreas muttered something in German in his sleep and just pulled me a little bit closer. I heard the guys laugh at this, so I turned to my best extent and shot a glare at them. Bill and Tom were both leaning to look in with stupid grins on their faces. Well, Bill had a stupid grin, Tom had more of a suggestive dirty smirk. Stupid perv.

"Tom, don't you dare get the wrong idea. You're the one I'm not afraid to brutally maim," I hissed and attempted to shake Andreas awake again as I looked back at him. His eyes fluttered open this time, and at first I don't think he recognized who he was staring down at. When Bill started to say something in German, the sort of sleepy-brain look wore off and recognition showed rather than confusion.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Andreas muttered and removed his arms from my person. I rolled away and did this awesome little move off of the bunk and onto my two feet. I pulled my iPod off of the bunk, seeing as it must have left my hands some time during my sleep.

When I walked away from the bunks and into the little area where everyone just sat in these little sofa-like seats, Georg and Gustav looked up at me. I just made a face at them an then smiled. I reached into the built-in refrigerator thing and pulled out one of my Fantas, which I had intentionally neglected to tell them about and had hidden in the small refrigerator to insure that they didn't try to take one.

I sat down and, as casually as I could muster, opened the Fanta. They were still staring at me. It was rather unnerving, really. I saw Bill, Tom, and Andreas walk up from the back and all take a seat. Bill and Andreas decided to sit on either side of me while Tom sat across in a window seat with Gustav and Georg. They were all still staring at me.

"Great way to make someone feel uncomfortable, guys!" I complained and took a sip of my Fanta. Georg and Gustav looked away to do... Whatever it was that they do. The other three continued to stare at me.

"Where did you get the Fanta?" Tom suddenly questioned. I hugged the Fanta to me and glared.

"My Fanta. You touch, you die," I curtly informed.

"Oh really?" Bill mused. I nodded in response and stuck my tongue out at him. As I moved it so that I could take another sip, Bill managed to slip it from my fingers and take a drink, then passed it to Tom, who took a drink and passed it back to Bill. I made an annoyed noise and attempted to take it back, but he used his superior arm length to pass it over my head to Andreas, who also took a drink. By the time I got it back to me, it was almost gone.

"You guys are so mean to meee~!" I whined as I took the last drink of my Fanta, which, by the way, I had only just started to drink. They all laughed, but I got my pay back by throwing the bottle at Tom. It smacked him in the head, bounced off, hit Bill, to which I grabbed it and slapped it across Andreas' chest.

"That was amazing, Candy," Georg, whom I had presumed not to be paying attention, commented with a chuckle. I smiled victoriously, puffed out my chest a bit, and placed my hands on my hips.

"That's because Candy is amazing."

They all laughed, which made my smile grow.

"There's a saying that, if my amazingness was edible, the world would never go hungry."

This caused them to laugh even harder- hell, even Gustav was laughing now- which just got my levels of euphoric pride that I got when I made people laugh in any way. My friends would always tell me that I should be a comedian because of my love for making people smile and laugh, but there were two problems with that- one, I could never go through and do just an entire routine, it had to be random, and two... I didn't like having to deal with people that I disliked, if it wasn't already apparent.

"Ah, but, you see, my ability to be amazing is fueled by Fanta. Moral to this story? Don't drink Candy's Fanta," I hissed and stood up to discard the empty bottle of Fanta. I grabbed another bottle out of the hiding spot in the refrigerator and sat back down. I was half tempted to stretch out by tossing my legs up into Andreas' lap and resting my head in Bill's, but I decided against it. They didn't know me well enough yet, and visa versa.

Eh, screw it. I was going to do so anyway. If they complained, then I would move...

Maybe.

When I did, neither of them complained. Andreas shifted the my chains a bit so that they weren't digging into his leg, and Bill started to mess with my hair. Usually I would get really offended at someone who messed with my hair, but this was Bill we're talking about here. I mess with his hair all the time, and he usually doesn't like it when others touch it at all. So, it's only fair.

I got disinterested from there, considering that the guys were talking to each other in German. I felt really left out, quite honestly, with all of these German speaking people around me. Now I know how Tyler and my mom felt whenever we would start talking in Russian around the house. I took another sip of my Fanta and actually started to feel sleepy again. Well, what did you expect? Thanks to Bill, I hadn't gotten a full night sleep, and my nap-time had been cut short.

As you can see, when given the opportunity, sleep is very easy to come by nowadays.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep. I actually really liked writing this one. I bet it's probably just because I mentioned Nightmare a lot. xD SHHH. Don't ask. >.> Well, I hope you enjoyed! Comments are always nice. ;'D

With much love, kiddies~
-Wolfie