Status: Expect more chapters. Soon. :'3

Fuzzy Blue Lights

The Misadventures of Candice Ushakov and Maja Brandt

And we had been right. There was already an impossibly long line at the entrance with screaming, crying, ranting, raving, and just about everything else imaginable occurring throughout the collection of Tokio Hotel fan girls waiting for the doors to open. I knew, for a fact, that the highlight of the night would be the opening band- you know, the less known band that sometimes comes on first at concerts- simply because I would probably actually be able to hear them. By the looks of things, I wouldn't get to hear a bit of Tokio Hotel tonight.

...Which, now that I think about it, wouldn't actually be all that bad. For me, at least. I didn't want to cart around an irritated and moody Maja. Not my idea of fun.

"Hey, Candy... Do you still have your pass, or did the Agency take it away from you already?" Maja suddenly turned to me with a mischievous grin splayed out on her face. Wait a second...

"Hey, the mischievous roll is my job!" I complained and drooped my shoulders a bit. Maja just rolled her eyes.

"Answer the question." Boy, was she all serious.

"No, they didn't take it yet. They were planning on doing so just before I took my flight back to America," I informed. The grin on Maja's face just got wider, and wider.

"Wanna see if I can fool the guards into thinking that we're apart of the Make-up crew? I bet it'll be easy. I've heard Jamie has done it before." A grin broke out onto my face as well. Sneak around inside before the show and assure ourselves front-row? Hell. Yes.

"I am so glad that I have a German friend," I gushed, giving Maja a tight hug.

"Oh, viel danke," she replied in a sort of mock-tease voice that got us both laughing. With a quick run back to her car, we put our lanyard passes around our necks and casually strolled up to the very front. An entire line of security guards were standing there, just to make sure no one got in this way.

"Alright, Maja, do your thing. I'll stand back and look convincingly official," I whispered into her ear before I wiped the smile off of my face as we approached. Maja began spitting off rapid German to the security guards and held up her badge to them. One of the guards replied, a little bit slower than she had spoken. Of course, I only knew the very basic German, like what the knowledge a Kindergartner would know, so I didn't understand a word of it anyway. So, I stood back, stayed quiet, and tried to keep my face as blank and serious as possible.

...Which, by the way, is rather hard for me to do. Especially since I knew I had to be serious. I could feel the smile and the giggle slowly start to well up and creep onto my face. Man, if Maja didn't hurry up with her convincing, I'd blow this plan away right then and there! After a few moments of German between Maja and the security guard, I guess the guard finally caved and moved to let us in. Maja snatched my hand and just about threw me through the doors just before a screaming wall of fan girls tried to sneak in with us. At the same time. Really? I thought Germans were smarter than that.

"So, it worked?" I mused with a smirk as the two of us began giggling amongst ourselves.

"Nein, Candy. It didn't. That's why we're in here," she replied with just as much sarcasm laced into her voice. We started giggling again as we looked around, suddenly wondering what to do first.

"Sooo... You want to try to go meet the band?" I offered. Maja thought about it seriously for a moment before shaking her head.

"It would be impossible to get in. While the security guards wouldn't and didn't see the difference in our passes, the others will. That and they will realize that they don't recognize us from their regular crew, so..."

"That's out. Well, what else could we possibly do?" We stood there for a moment and thought. And thought. And thought...

"Oh! I know!" Maja suddenly popped up and began to clap her hands.

"Oh? Well, do tell. I need something to alleviate this boredom until the show starts," I urged as she began to prance down the hallway, following signs that I could only vaguely guess were pointing to wherever we were headed.

"To the merchandise store, of course~! For being 'apart of the crew'," she said these words and made mock quotation marks as she did so, "we can get free merchandise. That means, of course, you have to shut up and play the part of a mute. They would never believe that we were on the crew if you're up in the place sounding very much American."

Well, that was a good point. I motioned zipping my lips shut with my fingers as we walked into the store. We began to wander about the store, looking at various things. Maja was attempting, and failing, to keep herself from drooling all over the items as I just sort of ambled around in a bored manor. I headed straight for the back, where I could see refrigerators that held bottles of soda, and proceeded to get myself four bottles of Fanta. What? Okay, I'm addicted to the stuff. Sue me. Besides, Fanta always tasted better in Europe.

When the two of us met back up in the middle of the store, Maja tutted at the sight of the soft drinks in my hand. I just smiled sheepishly and took a gander at what she currently had- somehow, she had managed to find little plushies of each of the band members, and she already looked attached, though she had two Toms and two Bills. She passed me the two extra twin plushies and smiled a bit mischievously. I just rolled my eyes and walked with her to the counter.

Looking rather bored, I placed my items up there and watched as Maja did her convincing magic again. I slyly added two big bags of sour and two big bags of non-sour Skittles while Maja wasn't paying attention. The cashier eyed all of the stuff, probably wondering why the guys would need stuffed animals of themselves. Though, she didn't have to think for too long- the four bottles of Fanta and four bags of Skittles probably made her think that the guys were having a sugar urge before the show, and thus made whatever story Maja was telling believable. So, we walked out with our things without having to pay for them, giant grins on their faces.

"Man, we are on a streak. What did she say that got her all shifty and skeptical?" I questioned and hugged the plushies of the twins to me. I had every right to like them over everyone else- I could honestly view them on a personal level, after all. I had an identical triplet to deal with, as well as a fraternal triplet. Joy, huh?

"She wondered if we understood that the guys would have to pay for all of this later. I mean, I would have felt bad now that I know that, but... It wasn't all that much. "

"So... What do we do now?" I stuffed my Skittles and three of my Fanta bottles into her large purse as I stuffed the twins under one arm and opened a Fanta with my hands. I can guarantee you now, these Fanta will not be here by the time the concert was even half-way through.

"I guess... Well, I don't know, actually. I was expecting to still be standing in line. The concert doesn't start for a while," she started, but by the time she had finished, I was already digging through her purse for the Sharpies and Sticky-Notes that I knew that she had. With a raised eyebrow, she swatted at me a bit. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to put Sticky-Notes everywhere. Gotta leave my mark, right? And I'm going to do it in places that I know the band will find them. With your magical ninja skills, we could get into just about anywhere other than the dressing room and preparation areas." Maja started cackling, which got me started too, and helped me find the Sticky-Notes and Sharpies.

"This is going to be fun~!"

It had taken us what seemed to be forever, but we got it done. Every single one of her rainbow-colored Sticky-Notes had been used and stuck in various places. Some were written in English, others were written in German- which meant that I had to get Maja to translate for me on the ones that I wasn't sure of. Not one of the Sticky-Notes said the same thing, trust me, we checked. Some of them had sort of motivational things to the band members such as:

"Don't worry, Gustav. We think you're important!"

"Hey, Tom, you may be a man slut, but you're still my favorite twin!"

Or, and my personal favorite:

"Oh, Bill. We all know you aren't gay. A girl liking guys is perfectly straight!"

Okay, so that last one was more of a de-motivational Sticky-Note, but I still thought it was funny. I even had Maja translate it for me so that it would be written in German. Other Sticky-Notes said random things like:

"Candy was here and had sexy-time with this--" And insert whatever object the Sticky-Note had been placed on. A few more were:

"Ich kann die Kinder essen. Und Sie?"

"Ich möchte deine Kinder essen."

And:

"Ich esse die Kinder gern."

All of them were written by me, and they were things that I had known how to say since I was still in high school back in the states. The first one says, 'I can eat the children. And you?', the second 'I want to eat your children,' and the final 'I like to eat the children.' Creepy, I know, but I still think it's quite hilarious that those are the sorts of things that stuck when I tried to take formal German-speaking lessons.

And so on and so forth. I had even managed to get a sticky note placed onto one of Gustav's drums- don't ask me how I managed that, but I did. And I felt proud. Between the two of us, the ones that we liked the most were the Sticky-Notes that we had placed on the chairs that Tokio Hotel would be sitting in later when they went to go sign autographs and such. With each seat, we put 'Place someone's butt here', only it was in German, and we had put a Band member's name in place of someone with each seat.

Needless to say, by the time we were filing in with the rest of the fans to take our places in the stands, we were giggling our heads off. When the opening band came out onto the stage, I was shouting just as loud as everyone else. Skittles and Fanta? Oh yeah, I would be hyper the whole night. The openers went by fast, and the next thing I knew, the fans were going wild as Gustav first walked out onto the stage. I instantly noticed something about his attire, as well as Maja.

"He's got Sticky-Notes on his shirt!" we both shouted to each other at the same time and started giggling like mad. Gustav looked at his drums and laughed as he pulled the Sticky-Note I had left there- conveniently a pink one- that I believe said something along the lines of 'The only job in the world where you can flail your arms about and still look like you're doing something productive.' I even told Maja this as he lifted it up and waved it a bit before proceeding in placing it on his shirt with other various colored Sticky-Notes and sitting at his drums.

Then Georg walked out. He, too, had Sticky-Notes adorned on his shirt and a broad smile on his face. His face was a bit red, as if he had been laughing. Tom soon followed suit, his face even redder and he was still laughing. He had more Sticky-Notes on him than the other guys did. Considering that Maja and I had somehow managed to get to the front of the standing area, we could see him mouthing the words of one of the Sticky-Notes mainly to himself, but also to Georg and Gustav. I, being the amazing one that could read lips, clearly saw him forming the patterns for 'Ich esse die Kinder gern.'

Finally, Bill walked out onto the stage, laughing harder and with more Sticky-Notes on his outfit than the rest of them had, and strutted right up to the mic. He waited a moment for the fans to settle down a bit before speaking into it, rambling off about something that I couldn't catch. Maja was laughing even harder though.

"What did he say?"

"He said, 'Thanks to whoever left these little notes for us. You definitely made one amazing night even better.' Or something to that affect," Maja informed, just before I heard the opening to a song begin. I grinned widely and began laughing and bouncing up and down, clapping all the while.

Oh, yes, this night was turning out to be wonderful. Ah, but, then again, it was still only the beginning...
♠ ♠ ♠
There's the second chapter. Longer than what I've written so far, but this is actually the length I'm used to, for the most part. I hoped you enjoyed it! :'3 I, personally, loved writing it. Look out for 'The Misadventures of Candice Ushakov and Maja Brandt: Part Zwei' soon! Comment as you please. :'D

With much love, kiddies~
-Wolfie