Status: Expect more chapters. Soon. :'3

Fuzzy Blue Lights

Yay Andreas!

My nails made a rather impatient clicking noise as I tapped them on the desk I sat at. My head rested in the palm of my hand as I leaned against the table. My eyelids hung in a tired manor as I continued to stare at the door across from me.

Why the hell did these interviews last so long? Why was Bill so insistent on having me be in the room whenever these interviews took place? None of it made sense! It was like a never ending torture. In all honesty, I would take an annoying model over sitting around and listening to an interview any day.

...Well, no, I wouldn't, but that's not the point.

It wouldn't have been so bad, this waiting, if it weren't for the fact that my appearance on their little Tokio Hotel TV thing a few weeks back caused unnecessary attention to myself. They have some pretty creative and paranoid fans, let me tell you. Assumptions went up like a roaring flame, and accusations started being thrown from one news group to another. And what, by chance, did they all have to say?

'New Tokio Hotel crew member in a relationship with Tom? Find out more of this little American girl here!'

Or something along those lines. All of them were tossed in with the one moment that, on camera, Tom had forced me into his lap. See? Creative, paranoid, bastards. Because, apparently, making someone sit in your lap means that you must be having a secret relationship of some sort.

I must admit, this was all really funny, at first. That is, until a group of crazed fan girls chased me out of a mall in Italy. And, no, I was not with the guys at the time. I had been restocking on my stock of makeup, because it needed to be done and that was likely the first and only time that I would be able to do it. Now, I wasn't allowed to go places all by myself until these silly little rumors simmered down.

All because of Tom. Stupid little Man slut.

"Come on, Candy. We've got an airport to get to~!" Bill cooed into my ear. I jumped a bit and spun to look at him. He had a giant grin on his face while I stared at him with a confused one.

"Airport? Why? I thought you had a show tonight," I recalled as I tried to remember what the rest of my schedule for today held. He giggled, pulled me to my feet, and bounced around a bit.

"No, not to leave! We have someone that we need to pick up!" I just gave him an even more confused look raised an eyebrow high.

"Really? Who?"

"Andreas, silly, that's who!"

Oh. I should have been able to guess that by my self... Shows how smart I am.

"He's joining us on the tour again?" I squealed and began to jump around with Bill, who was nodding vigorously. I made an excited sounding noise and clapped my hands together a few times. Bill laughed at my reaction, grabbed my hand, and dragged me out of the room. The both of us raced down the hall, with my chains jingling all the way. Bill still had one of my hands in his, and my other was making sure that my overly large Tripp pants didn't fall down while running.

Yeah, Tom wasn't the only one in the band that liked wearing clothes several sizes too large. Or, at least, pants that were several sizes too large... And sometimes hoodies, but that's not the point.

We got several stares from people as we ran by. I swear I saw a flash or two, but I wasn't going to worry about it. I could hear running behind us, signaling that the others were right at out heels. When we got outside, we only quickened our pace, due to the mass of fans waiting for the band. I ignored them and continued running, somehow managing to hop into our pick-up vehicle before Bill.

"My, don't you two seem excited," Tom commented as he sat down next to Bill, who was sitting next to me. Both of us bounced excitedly in our seats with these large grins on our faces. Without a word of reply to Tom, we were off to the airport.

"Andreas!"

Yeah, we sure were doing our best to go unnoticed. I mean, what could possibly be less attention-grabbing than screaming in an airport?

Andreas ran the rest of the way to meet us, as did we. Only, Bill and I were racing to see who would get to him first. Me being the amazing person that I am, I got to him first. Just as I pulled a smiling and laughing Andreas into a tight hug, Bill pulls the both of us into an even tighter hug.

"As much as I missed you guys, I kinda like breathing just a bit more," Andreas managed to gasp out. Bill let go, but I didn't. Not yet.

"My nap-time buddy is back~!" I called out through excited giggles. Andreas chuckled a bit as I let go. I had a huge grin on my face as I looked back and forth between Andreas and Bill. They seemed to be having this silent conversation between themselves, as if they knew what the other was thinking... Whatever that was. When they realized that I was looking back and forth between them, they wiped the serious look off of their faces and returned to their beaming selves.

"You're going to be with us for the rest of this portion of the tour, right?" Tom questioned as the other three guys finally caught up with us. Andreas looked over at him, smile still on his face, and nodded.

"Hopefully for the rest of the tour, if I can manage that," he replied as he looked over at Bill, who just looked away and pretended as if he had been distracted by something else. This confused me even more, considering that one would think that he would be happy about that. I tilted my head to the side and placed my hands on my hips. Was there something that I wasn't getting here? With a shrug of my shoulders, I looked around for a few moments.

"We should start heading out. If we're lucky, we'll get back in with just enough time for you guys to get prepared for the show," I reminded. The guys nodded and we began walking out of the airport, Andreas' things in toe.

It was going to be so great to have him back...

I stared rather agitatedly into the mirror so that I wouldn't have to turn around to see the camera pointed in another direction. I was really beginning to hate this little 'Tokio Hotel TV' thing that they did, but it wasn't like I could stop them or anything. This was for their fans, after all. They would do anything for their fans.

"Don't pretend like I don't see those dirty looks you've been giving those poor camera men. It's not their fault," Bill commented, his voice muffled because his hands were over his face- a little precautionary thing I made him do whenever I needed to apply the copious amounts of hairspray to his hair in order to get it to stay just the way that he liked it.

"Yeah, you're right. It's Tom's fault. But if I give him dirty looks, you know they'll get every last one of them on camera, and that would just make things worse," I replied as I set the hairspray down and moved his hands. He gave me an amused smirk and raised his eyebrow.

"Really now?"

"Yes, really. Your fans are creative; I'm sure that they would come up with some blasphemous reasoning behind all of it," I waved my hand a bit as I rolled my eyes. Bill laughed at my response. I saw the camera point towards us through the mirror and beat down the urge to glare at the device. Instead, I just continued with my job and finished applying Bill's makeup.

"You know, since you're getting so very popular with our fans, we should do a little special interview so that they can get to know you better," Bill offered with a devious little smirk. I rolled my eyes once more.

"Yeah, sure. But only if I get to do it in Russian," I informed rather sarcastically. Apparently, Bill didn't catch the sarcastic note in my voice, for he brightened up and got a huge grin on his face, rather that the devious little smirk.

"Really? You would do that?"

"No, Bill. I wouldn't. Why would I give your little rabid fan girls more information to hunt me down with? Not my idea of fun, mind you." He pouted at me and crossed his arms. I looked away before he could give me the puppy face- oh how I was so very weak for that wounded puppy face of his- and placed my hands on my hips.

"Bitte, Candy?" he pleaded, a bit over exaggerated, and latched himself to my arm. I remained looking in the opposite direction, which was rather hard to do, and shook my head.

"There is no reason for your fans to get to know me better," I stated flatly. This is where I made the mistake of looking over at him for emphasis. I just about melted at his facial expression. He could have told me to go jump of a bridge and, so long as he did it with that face, I would have done it.

Curse you, my puppy-faced nemesis. You've won yet another round!

"...Fine," I sighed out and hung my head. Bill let go of my arm and jumped around excitedly. Now everyone was looking over, curious to see what we were talking about. "BUT! And this is a major but- only if your fans want to get an interview out of me. Otherwise, you can bet your sweet ass that it won't ever happen."

Bill pouted at me for this, and the other guys just laughed. Well, except for Georg. He just sort of raised his eyebrow and stared at me suspiciously. Seriously, I have no idea what I could have possibly said or done to get on his bad end, but it was getting kind of old by now.

"We'll talk more about this tomorrow on the bus. You go get finished preparing," I waved him off as I started to walk away. Andreas had asked me earlier if I could make sure that I could join him in the stands, just for this one performance. Turns out I could, and I would, just because I felt like it. After all, they wouldn't need me for a while. We were all planning on heading out to a club later on tonight, anyway.

...Well, tonight would be rather interesting, wouldn't you say?
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, there it is. Chapter twenty. Sheesh, this really does feel like it's going by a bit fast. D: Hope you guys liked it. :'3

With much love, kiddies~
-Wolfie