Status: Expect more chapters. Soon. :'3

Fuzzy Blue Lights

Fun Times, Fun Times... NOT

Try as I might, I had lost Vin in the crowd. I couldn't find him anywhere. Saddened by this, I quickly made my way back to where I last remembered seeing the guys. Of course, only Sam was waiting for me back at the bar- the guys had probably fled to either the dance floor or the V.I.P area. I sighed and took a seat next to her at the bar.

"Sammy... I lost your brother," I complained as I plopped down right next to her. She laughed and shook her head as she took a swig of her alcoholic beverage.

"That's just Vin for you. He hasn't changed much since you left, I can guarantee you that. He'll be back once he takes his head out of his ass," she informed with a light shrug of her shoulders. It bothered me that she could be so casual about this. I mean, I know she didn't know the full story, but still. It was common knowledge, just about, of how Vin got that pretty little scar of his over his eye.

...And I regret to admit that I'm the cause of that scar. Another story for another time, I promise.

"Oh!" Sam suddenly jumped with a little squeak. I turned to stare at her with a raised eyebrow. "Bill said that he would be back in a moment to grab you. Said something about needing to talk, or something."

I nodded and looked at my hands. I contemplated on buying something but decided against it. I really didn't feel like killing my liver tonight. Not anymore, at least. Just the thought was simply no fun.

Sam and I sat at the bar, just chatting, catching up with the time. We talked on, and on, and on... Apparently, I had inspired her to try an attempt at beauty school that didn't go too well- she was just too abstract for the tastes of her teachers. They failed her all over the place. Though, she did learn the proper way to put in, care for, and even style dreadlocks. Hence her current hairstyle. She took the opportunity and seized it.

I also had the liberty in learning that my dear friend Sam was engaged.

...To Avery.

"How the hell did that happen?" She laughed at my outburst and waved her hand around a bit.

"We had been dating for about seven months or so before he proposed. He asked me a few days after he got home from his usual trip to England. I would have gone with him, but... My mom was really, really sick, and I was too afraid to go..." she trailed off. I thought about that for a second. The last time I had seen Avery was at Jamie's house in England. I found it odd that Avery finally got the balls to propose so soon after he had seen me again. I also found it odd that, since they had been dating that long, he never mentioned me to Sam. He let her go on thinking that her best friend was dead, or worse. It made me wonder if he had even mentioned the whole incident at Jamie's house at all.

Of course, I didn't say anything about it. I wouldn't want Sam to get upset over it.

"Wow, that's.... That's great, Sam. Congratulations," I cheered with a giant grin. Sam grinned right on back and clapped to herself. Though, she did have a slightly guilty look to her.

"I know you must think it weird for me to be engaged to the guy that you dated back in high school," she commented. It almost sounded like a question, but I just shrugged it off.

"Eh, I don't mind. That whole thing just seems like ages ago, anyway," I waved it off, as if it were nothing. And that's because it was nothing. Sam opened her mouth to say something, but then closed it shortly after. I tilted my head to the side in confusion, wondering what she was about to say. Of course, I would never get the chance to ask.

"...Candy?" I jumped a little and spun around to the two voices that called out to me, at the same time. I saw Bill and Vin looking at each other with surprised faces- neither of them had expected for the other to be there. I looked back and forth between them as they continued to stare at each other. Vin shifted from side to side and looked as if he wanted to run off again. Seeing this, Bill held out his hand and gestured for him to ask his question first.

"Yess'm?"

'Forget Vin. Bill is important. If you make Bill sad, you're going to regret it. Talk. To. Bill. First.'

...I had almost forgotten about that little voice. It had been rather quiet since the first few times I had heard it. Since I had gotten into the club, as a matter of fact.

"I need... It's nothing, never mind. Sam," Sam looked up at her brother when he called to her, "We need to get going. After all, you've made it so that the half blind man has to drive."

I stared long and hard at Vin. He seemed so different from the hostile, rage-filled man that had been standing before me just a few moments ago. It made me a bit nervous to know that his mood swings were still as far and wide as they used to be.

"Aw, nuh-uh. Before we go anywhere, I'm going to make damn sure that I don't loose contact with Candy again. Candy, your cellphone, please," Sam demanded as she held a hand out towards me. I stared at her hand, just for a second, before I pulled my cellphone out of my pocket and set it into her hand. As she put in her information into my phone, she also put my information into her phone. It occurred to me that she could also probably snitch all of the other phone numbers in there, such as Bill's cellphone, and Tom's cellphone, and Jost's cellphone... Not that she would or could think of that idea in her slightly hazed state.

"Oh, by the way," I began as Sam handed me back my cellphone. All three sets of eyes turned and stared at me. "I'll be home in just short of two weeks for my first break. Just thought you should know."

I watched Sam's eyes light up like a Christmas tree the instant the words left my mouth. Rather than tackle me in a hug like most of my friends would do, or like what she would to to most of her friends, she restrained herself and tackled Vin in a hug instead. She, unlike most people, was still used to staying out of my personal bubble from way back when I was going through this phase where I would let absolutely no one touch me. At all.

Yeah, I had some pretty weird problems back then. I still do, but, hey, they aren't as bad as they used to be.

"We'll have to have fun time at the beach, just like old times!" Sam grinned as she squeezed her brother a bit more. "Ain't that right, Vin?"

"Yeah, sure, get off of me," he hissed. Sam let go, a broad grin spread out on her face.

"Wait, won't the water be to cold to go swimming?" Bill suddenly asked with a tilt of his head. The three of us laughed, at the same time.

"Bill, dear, we're the type of crazy people that would go swimming in December. Besides, fun time at the beach doesn't necessarily mean swimming," I cooed in a sort of suggestive voice, popped a hip, and placed a hand on it. Sam stifled a snicker as Bill's eyebrows skyrocketed.

"Oh really?" he mused.

"Yes, Bill. We're just amazing like that," Sam threw in, covering her smile with her hand- a habit of her's when she had her mischievous moments.

"Seriously, Sam, time to go." Sam and I both let out annoyed noises and glared at Vin. He crossed his arms and stared down at us with that one eye of his. A wave of guilt decided to hit just then and rocked to my very core. Neither Sam nor Vin noticed my sudden and brief drop in mood as I adverted my gaze and latched it to the ground.

Bill did. The hard look that appeared on his face was proof of that, and the reason why I forced the bad feelings down. I didn't want them to start asking questions, you know.

"Yes, and you and I still need to talk as promised," Bill reminded. I sighed and nodded. He latched onto my arm like he had been earlier in the night and slowly began to pull me away. I turned back to look at Sam and Vin with a light smile on my face.

"Bye guys~!" I chirped and lowered my arm and started to walk rather than have Bill drag me along.

"Wait, Candy!" I turned and stared at Vin. Did he just shout Russian at me? I didn't have much time to ponder, for the next moment, I was pulled into a tight embrace. "I... I forgive you. But only as long as you don't hurt my sister like that again. Ever."

"Oh, don't worry. I won't," I assured, speaking right on back in my mother tongue. I would never have guessed that Vin knew Russian. Or that he would decide to speak it now. Then again, he probably didn't want his sister to think that he was going soft, or something like that...

When he let go of me, he slyly slipped something or other into my hand, nodded once, grabbed onto Sam's arm, and strode off. I stared off after them, my head tilted to the side. I was tempted to look down at the something or other in my hand, but decided to not do as such with Bill still standing next to me. So, I just casually stuffed it into my pocket.

"Ready to--" of course, Bill wouldn't be able to finish his sentence. Out of the blue tumbled a group of rather scantily-clad girls, all with a sort of glimmer in their eyes.

"Oh my God, it's Bill Kaulitz!"

Would be a rough gist of what they were all screeching. One moment we had our own little sort of private bubble, the next we were enveloped in a group of gushing girls. Well, more like Bill was enveloped, and I was conveniently shoved about as far away from him as possible by this hoard of girls shortly after they appeared. Bill smiled at them nervously, and had been handling it well at first, but the moment I was no longer at his side, I think something clicked in his head.

No Candy, Andi, or group = Alone and unsafe Bill.

Alone and unsafe Bill = Absolutely no protection from fan girls.

Absolutely no protection from fan girls = Possible rape, kidnapping, "accidental" murder, etc.

...I don't think I had ever seen Bill flip off of his rocker before. Quite honestly, I don't want to again. He began attempting to escape the claws of the brood, but seemed to not be making any success, because he was too nice to use the necessary force in order to get away. Which means an even more paranoid Bill.

Without second thought, I shoved through the girls, flinging them quite easily. When they complained or turned to scream at me, I just flung them out of the way and kept going. Not stopping once to say a word or even see if he knew it was me, I grappled Bill around the waist and continued to shove my way through. I'm pretty sure my fist landed in someone's face a few times, but I don't think that was much important.

"My apologies, ladies, but Bill is needed elsewhere," I hissed rather sarcastically as I continued to drag him away. Bill now had his arms latched around my head, meaning that my sight was partially obscured, as I continued to drag him through the crowd and towards where I guessed the V.I.P area was. I caught sight of Gustav and Georg playing some sort of... game, I guess, at a booth and hurried my way off in that direction.

"Danke, Candy..."

"Don't mention it."

And, as he slipped into the booth, he didn't. He looked shaken, but he just sort of shoved it off. As I casually sat down next to him, Gustav and Georg looked up. Georg looked at Bill once before he decided that, whatever had Bill even slightly shaken, was my fault, and therefore settled a glare on me before continuing his game.

...Stupid prick.
♠ ♠ ♠
... :'D THERE YOU GO. It's been a bit since the last chapter. D: I hope you guys liked it! Comments are always wonderful. :'3

With much love, kiddies~
-Wolfie