Status: Expect more chapters. Soon. :'3

Fuzzy Blue Lights

Goodbye, Dreads

My God, Tom is a little pussy when it comes to pain.

Sorry, that above statement must, really, really confuse you. Well, at the current moment, I had Tom trapped with my legs wrapped around his waist- so that he wouldn't try to escape again- as he flinched every time I picked at the dread that I was working on. I had successfully managed to pick through two of his dreads so far, and he screamed and wailed like a little girl on those first two dreads- I probably should have warned him that picking the dreads out would be a very painful process as well as long. If I could see his face, I knew he would have tears in his eyes. He had his arms and legs wrapped around a large pillow that I had managed to find, and his teeth clenched down on the pillow as well to resist the urge to scream again.

"Maybe we should get you pain pills or something to at least ease this up a bit. I mean, really, Tom. You should have expected this to be painful. You hair is basically in just many strands of giant knots," I murmured in an attempt to distract him from the pain. He must have an awful headache at the moment- I know I would, if I were in his position. He nodded vigorously, not wanting to remove his teeth from the pillow even for a moment. I smiled and removed myself from him as I got up and walked into the kitchen portion of his hotel room, where I knew I had put some painkillers in my bag- something had told me he would need it.

"Thank you," he muttered quietly when I returned with three painkillers and a cup of water. He took them, and I decided that it would be best if I gave it a rest for a little so that they could take effect before continuing.

There was silence between the two of us. Tom kept himself latched to the pillow like there was no tomorrow. I casually sat there and checked the state of the metal pick-comb I had been using to slowly pick away at the beautiful dreadlocks.

"...You ever mention to anyone that I screamed like a little girl, and I swear, I will find a way to convince Bill to fire you," Tom sputtered meekly. I laughed and shook my head, catching the teasing undertone in his voice. He gave a weak smile.

"I would never dream of it, Tom. Your secret is safe with me," I assured as I moved back behind him again. He tensed up in an instant. "Now, do I still need to hold you down?"

He thought for a moment before nodding his head. He knew that he would flee the first chance he got, but he clearly wanted this done, and clearly much more so than he thought it was painful. Which is really saying something, if you think about it.

"Alright, then. Hold very, very still. The more you move, the more it hurts." He nodded again, to show that he understood. I wrapped my legs back around his waist and picked up the third dread that I had started to work on- I was already half way through it, even though it had taken nearly three hours to get here. I set the pick to his hair and resumed my work.

...The first time since I had finished the second dread, he screamed again. I don't know why, but I felt a sickening feeling overwhelm me. Even though he had repeatedly told me that this was what he wanted, I felt bad for causing him so much pain, or for at least not warning him first.

I hoped like hell that the painkillers helped. I know for a fact that not even I would be able to stand his screaming soon.

Tom had gotten a lot better with controlling himself. Though we had started early, early in the morning- Tom had even complained that it should be illegal to be up that early- it was now at least fourteen hours later, eight thirty at night. I was glad that this hotel had thick walls, and that he was farther away from the others' hotel rooms than normal, because he likely would have woken everyone up otherwise. Both of us were tired, quite noticeably, from sitting in the same position the entire day. We had originally planned to skip lunch in order to just get this over with much like we had skipped breakfast, but Tom nixed that idea at around three- so, we had paused momentarily to eat a belated lunch, which Tom stalled on and made it so that about an hour and a half was wasted before we continued.

...Regardless, we were here now, and I had somehow managed to get to the very last dread. Tom's eyes looked like he had been crying all day, from what I had last seen, and he just looked absolutely horrible. I was finishing up when we heard the hotel room door open and closed, followed by boots clomping on over to us.

"Oh, wow, Candice. You've gotten pretty far." Tom jumped at Bill's sudden appearance- he clearly hadn't heard him come in- then let out a light screech of pain as his hair got jerked in an awkward way, due to the fact that I still had the pick in it.

"Yeah, and it's been one hell of an endeavor, wouldn't you say, Tom?" I cooed lightly. I couldn't see Tom's response considering that I still had to managed keeping my legs around him while I picked away at this final dread. Tom mumbled something in German with a very weak sounding voice and Bill laughed. As Bill walked closer, he seemed to notice the position we were in, and he caught the look on his brother's face. His laughing stopped instantly.

"Jesus, it looks like you've been torturing him all day!" Bill had the most frightened, and even a little bit appalled look on his face as he rushed over. Just as he got to us, I set the pick down and removed myself from Tom, my job being complete. Or, at least, that part of the job was done.

"Bill, do you even know how painful having to pick dreads out is? The reason most people just cut them off is just for that reason, other than it being the quicker fix. I'm surprised I was even able to finish!" Tom got this look in his eyes when I said the word finished. He shot up to his feet and abandoned the pillow in order to go inspect what his long, luxurious hair looked like.

...And, let me tell you, if it weren't for the fact that it looked really tattered at the ends, Tom's hair looked absolutely gorgeous. I would have to trim the ends by a lot, but now that his hair was down and not all bunched up, it went a little past his waist. What can I say? The boy has some pretty damn long hair. Not for long, though. I would have to cut it so that the broken ends could be removed.

Tom gave a squeal of delight as he ran out of the bathroom and back over to where I was. I found myself in a massive-tackle hug, and though I had just stood up, I was now sprawled out underneath Tom.

"Candy, you are amazing! I would kiss you, but I don't like you that way."

"Tom, I'm not even done yet! I've still got to dye and put in the cornrows, remember?" I laughed out, ignoring the kissing comment. I stared at Tom, who still had me pinned down in a hug. He had that sort of look in his eye that said he seriously was tempted to go through with his little tease. Of course, Bill distracted him by clearing his throat.

"Tom, I think that was a hint to get off." Tom gave a giant grin and removed himself from me. I quickly looked at Bill, a little confused at the tone of voice he had used. He looked a little irritated, too. I felt my heart sink a little, but shook it off.

"Alright, I'm going to have to brush through it one more time, and cut it a little before we can dye or style it," I began. Tom nodded vigorously and walked into the kitchen, where he proceeded to sit down in a chair. We had deemed earlier that this would be our spot where we would dye his hair, way before we had even started.

"Bill, you going to stick around and watch?" Tom inquired his brother- an innocent, harmless question, if you asked me, but there was apparently something in his undertone that offended Bill a little. He had an angry sort of expression on his face as he crossed his arms and headed for the door. His actions confused me, but I wasn't going to question.

"No, I think I'm going to let you two get this thing done." As he reached the door, he threw a smile back to me.

"Don't worry, Bill, it'll be your turn tomorrow," I cooed as he laughed and walked out the door. Well, at least he didn't leave angry. I picked up the normal comb and the pair of scissors that were sitting on the table waiting for me, and set to work. He hummed and tapped his fingers a little on his leg as I quickly combed through once and then set to work on his trim. I died a little on the inside as I started to see his long, beautiful locks fall to the ground- but this was for a good purpose, the trim, at least. He still had some rather lovely hair.

...Or, at least, he would until I started the tight braids that were more commonly known as cornrows.

"Are you sure you want cornrows? I mean, I could still dye your hair and we could leave it at that," I offered as I set the scissors down. That process had gone by far too quickly, if you ask me.

"Yes, I am sure. But, do you think we could stop after getting it dyed and pick back up on it tomorrow? I have a feeling that it would take a pretty damn long time to get them in, and I'm not really willing to sit up for much longer. It's been a long day," he reasoned as I moved the chair with him still sitting in it over to the sink. This was the only sink large enough in his room to do this, and I being a hair and makeup artist knew how to do this without getting hair dye everywhere.

"That sounds like a plan. I mean, Bill said that he would let me style his hair however I wanted, so long as you were finished before the final concert, and tomorrow morning is still technically before the concert. Then, once you're done, you can watch the amazing that Bill's hair will be come tomorrow~!" I chirped. I was filled with a renewed excitement- come this time tomorrow, Bill will be preforming on a stage with his fantastical new Faux-hawk. Oh, yes, I was most definitely looking forward to that.

"Watching your send Bill through torture? Of course! After what I went through today, it'll be fun to see Bill whimper and fuss over his hair," Tom teased. I rolled my eyes at him and laughed.

"Oh, don't be too cynical, now! It's not going to be that bad," I mused, more to reassure myself than him. He just snorted and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, right. And you've never seen Bill when he gets a new hairstyle."

With that said, I set to work on Tom's hair once again. Tomorrow would most certainly be eventful...
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go! :'3 I hope you're happy, Billlaaaa~ ;'3 Any who. I hope that you all enjoyed, and comments are always wonderful.

With much love, kiddies~
-Wolfie