Status: I'll work on this whenever I can!

War of The Worlds

1

"Mercy. I'm sorry." Mother sobbed as she hugged me for the last time.

"Please, mother, don't cry." I started to tear up, mother had to be strong.

"Mercy, listen to us. We don't want you hurt, we just want you safe. You'll be staying with some people we know. When you find the other four people to help you then we will call you back with their parents.

"Yes, father." I whispered, hugging him for the last time as well.

"Thank you my daughter." And then they shooed me off to help balance the Dark Worlds. I'm the vampire princess, Mercy Bloodstone, the strongest of the royal vampire families. My mother's name is Jinx Bloodstone, and my father's name is Dred Bloodstone. They are my parents, and also the Queen and King of the Bloody Kingdom.

"Goodbye, mother and father." I whispered just as I disapeared wearing my black cloak with the red Bloodstone symbol. The three blood drops meant the King, Queen, and the royal child. Only one child in a family can be the Heir to the thrown. I was the only child, so I get the thrown, after I'm married of course. If there were 7 other siblings in my family, I would have to kill them for it, and try to stay alive in order to receive it. Luckily I didn't need to do that. Father would have enjoyed a son, but he got me instead. But I never gave my prey, or enemy mercy. They died, but they always had to have a terrified look on their faces before I killed them. I was supposed to be a triplet with two brothers, but I had killed them before they were even born.

Lucky them.

If I were to be the weak one in my family, I would've died a long time ago. Being a 2,000 year old vampire who looks 19 is hard work. At the age of 19 I stopped aging. My family doesn't know why it just happened.

"Why did I have to do this? Oh yea, I'M THE ONLY FLIPPIN' HEIR TO THE THROWN!" I yelled to the empty sky.

Well I wasn't going to get to the Sky Kingdom any faster if I just walked. So I morphed into my natural vampire shape that was given to me. A black bat, with blood red eyes, the eyes of a huntress. And then I took flight soaring the sky, and thinking to myself.

I'm finally free, I thought, I don't have to worry about my family anymore. Only myself, and the Dark Worlds.
♠ ♠ ♠
The first few chapters will be pretty short. But that's because I'm doing ALL the main characters point of view! At the end of each chapter I'll tell you who's P.O.V. it was! THANKS!

MERCY BLOODSTONE P.O.V.