Status: I'll work on this whenever I can!

War of The Worlds

2

"Ryuu, do you have your clothing?" Mom asked me.

"Yea. Why do you have to ask 15 times in the past 3 hours? Don't worry, I bet this 'princess' doesn't even know what she's getting herself into. What family is she from anyway?" I asked my mom. She shrugged.

"Nobody knows. She's been hidden away for a long time. Not even her parent's loyal guards know shes alive." And she jumped around excitedly in her chair. I just stood waiting for her to enter.

"Dad? Do you know?" I asked hoppingly. Maybe dad would know something.

"Sorry Ry." He hollered from the balcony above the throwns. My parents, and I are from the Sky Kingdom. The kingdom of dragons. Now we are all waiting for a girl to take me away from my nightmare for a long time, just to save the Dark Worlds.

"Thanks dad." I muttered. My mom's name is Laidly Skyman, and my dad's name is Icefyre Skyman. And I am Ryuu Skyman. The prince of all the dragons, and I am known to my kingdom, unlike that girl I'm leaving with.

"Here she is your highness." Our faithful guard, Ketu, told me.

"Thanks, Ketu." I spoke plainly. Then the doors opened, and in walked the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.

"Hello. May I ask your name?" My dad asked her.

"Hello your majesty. I'm Mercy Bloodstone of the Bloody Kingdom. I've been hidden all these years, for I am a wanted child. The first full-blood vampire girl in the kingdom, and the strongest of them all." She told us simply. So she was from the Bloody Kingdom. That means she was a vampire princess.

"Welcome, Mercy Bloodstone of the Bloody Kingdom. We've been waiting for you." My mom cooed from her thrown spot. She was standing now so she was standing straight, and tall. Trying to probably show off her height like usual.

"I'm Ryuu Skyman. The prince of the Sky Kingdom. I have not hidden from my kingdom, unlike you. And if I was a wanted child, I would have killed whoever tried." I told her plainly.

"No when your family is the strongest vampire clang of all the vampires. I'm stronger than the Hiltraud Vampire Clang. And so is my entire family line." She hissed back.

"My family has been here for 18,000 years. How long has yours?" I asked her. And this was true, 18,000 years of Skyman dragons as rulers. When most well known dragon families have been around 12,000-15,000 years.

"The Bloodstones have been around for 500,000 years. I've been alive for 2,000 years. I may look 19, but for some reason I stopped at that age without me wanting to." She sneared. So her family has been around that long... CRAP!

"Well, you better get going. We will see you when you have gotten all the people together. Goodbye, Ryuu." My dad waved goodbye, changed into a red dragon, and flew into the night.

"Ryuu, come here," mom demanded, I did, "I want you to be nice to Mercy. She's the only royal daughter of all the kingdoms, and someday you may have to marry her. Please protect her. Thank you." She kissed my cheek, embraced me quick, changed into her ruby dragon, and flew after my father to watch us leave, and make sure we get past the Sky Kingdom's bounderies safely.

"Come on. We better get going." I grumbled. Now I was alone with a vampire, who probably didn't even have anything to drink for a while, and had nothing to keep her away.

"Yes, we wouldn't want it to be light out anytime soon. I can't stand the light, and we'd have to sleep during the day. Do you mind walking at night?" She asked me. I shook my head.

"I'm fine."

"Good, I wasn't going to deal with your issues if you were scared of the dark anyways. Come on now." And we left the grand castle, and set off to our next stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for being so patiant! I got 2 chapters done in one day! YAYA! COMMENT!

RYUU SKYMAN P.O.V.