Status: I'll work on this whenever I can!

War of The Worlds

3

My parents, and I have never been a wealthy family. We never had a bronze piece for our bread either. That didn't bother us, we would eat the closest wounded, weakened, orphan, or non-missed people in the Forest Kingdom.

My name is Rudi Lovett, I'm a werewolf, that's why I don't need bread or natural human foods. I eat their flesh. The more meat, the better, and the less people we need to hunt down. The entire kingdom thinks that the reason why everyone keeps getting eaten is because, of the wolves. They are right, except that it's the wrong type of wolf.

My parents are Winifred Lovett, a werewolf slave who works in the cotton fields, and my dad is Vervain Lovett, a werewolf warior. That explains enough. I work for the prince himself, Prince Hiver Moonwalker. I've had a crush on him since I can remember.

"I'm leaving, I don't care anymore about this place." I told my parents. They looked at each other, then back to me.

"You can't, how will you go?" Mom whimpered.

"I'll change into my werewolf form. They can't kill me, unless it's a silver KNIFE! It has to be a knife or sword." I told them.

"I know, I just don't feel that It's safe, don't." Dad told me, and then there was a trumpet.

"What's that?" I asked running out the door.

"RUDI! NO!" Mom screamed. I just kept running, and then I stopped when I got into the inner part of the circle. That's when I saw them. They were not evil looking, they looked nice, trusting, searching. Maybe they were siblings, but no, the girl had blood red eyes, the boy had bluish eyes. I gasped.

"We're searching for a werewolf daughter, a white one, does anybody know where she is?" The girl asked. She searched the crowd.

"Answer us. Or else I'll kill your precious children!" The boy said. That's what got all the dads mad, and the moms.

"NO! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH THEM!" I screamed, and I didn't even notice it. They stared at me, and all the moms, and some dads, took their children away to their houses. Leaving my parents, 10 of the dads, the strangers, and me.

"Why not?" He asked.

"They are our future. If you touch them, y-y-you'll have to get through me first." I whispered. They looked at each other, and then back at me. The girl was changing, not in a bad way, as in her face, her mouth especially, she was growing fangs. Vampire. The boy was changing also, he was growing wings, black bat like wings, but they weren't bat wings at all. Dragon.

"Really?" He growled. A tint of death in his voice.

"Yes." And then I changed, if they wanted the ONLY white werewolf in this kingdom, they were not getting her.

"It can't be. Rudi hasn't been able to change yet. What the-" my dad started, but stopped. I finished changing, and looked at everyone around me. They stared open mouthed, some were on their knees, praying? Yes.

Why? I thought.

"It's her. She's the great white wolf. The legend that will save us all, the peacemaker." One warrior said.

"Come, we have to leave. NOW!" The boy said again, then he turned to leave. Instead of following nicely, I turned around, and walked to my parents, and lay down.

Mom, dad, I'm sorry, I thought, Maybe someday I'll be able to come back and be your little Rudi again.

"No, don't worry about us. We'll be fine, you'll have to learn sooner or later." Dad told me, petting my head.

"We'll see you soon, Rudi. Be careful." Mom chocked out. She was having a hard time at this. Mom always did.

I'll miss you, I thought.

"As shall we." And they waved at me, and I turned around to follow the strangers.

"By the way, I'm Ryuu Skyman, prince of the Sky Kingdom." The boy -now Ryuu- informed me.

"I'm Mercy Bloodstone, princess of the Bloody Kingdom. And you are the ancient peacemaker to the werewolves. Each 100 years there is a new werewolf that has white fur." The girl -now Mercy- informed me. I changed back to my human form, still which clothes on, and spoke aloud.

"I'm Rudi Lovett, and I'm a white werewolf." I whispered, and followed them some more. This was going to be a very long journey.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rudi Lovett P.O.V.