Status: I'll work on this whenever I can!

War of The Worlds

5

I'm from a kingdom that is hidden in the trees, and yet there is a field surrounding us. We're hidden well, and yet people find us. My life is long, and yet it's short. Teaching students to fight is hard, and yet-it's easy.

My name is Thea Herbminz, and I'm a witch battle leader. The first, and only female leader also. My parents, Selena and Jolon Herbminz, are also leaders, but mom is a witch healing leader, and dad is a male witch battle leader. He used to say that I was more of a son than a daughter. My family is of warrior blood though.

"Come on class. Show me some leg muscles, MOVE!" I yelled at the running class. They've been doing this for about an hour and a half. I'm a tough person.

"We're tired Ma'am." They complained.

"To bad. Now run some more, five more minutes. Or I'll add five more HOURS!" I yelled again. That got everybody running their fastest. They knew I didn't joke around. I've only laughed when I was off duty.

"Five minutes up." Said a voice behind me, I turned.

"Who are you?" I asked. There were four of them.

"I'm Rudi Lovett, a werewolf; this is Mercy Bloodstone, a vampire princess; that is Ryuu Skyman, dragon prince; and that is Argharna, another werewolf, I can't pronounce his last name well. We need your help Thea Herbminz." The girl with white hair told me.

"No thanks, I only help myself."

"You HAVE to. Don't you want to save the Dark Worlds?" Rudi asked.

"No, I'm a battle leader, I know, but I don't do big 'save the world' battles." I told them. That ticked off Ryuu.

"Look here witch"-sounded like something else-"we came here from four different kingdoms. You're helping us." He really did sound ticked off though.

"If I com will you shut him up?" I asked the others. They all nodded happily.

"Fine. I'll go." I grumbled.

"Thanks!" Mercy happily told me. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever. Keep him quiet though. Or he's gone." And then we were off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thea Herbminz P.O.V.
Finally done! Now I need ideas! HELP?!?!?!?