Status: I'll work on this whenever I can!

War of The Worlds

6

We wouldn't be going anywhere soon. It was midnight. The time for us to learn about each others' lives. But it was just a quick view. Not an entire hour.

"So, what do we need to know about you, Thea." I asked.

"Me? Why do you want to know about me?" She asked.

"I just wanted to know more about you. You're the one who was more hesitant about everything." I pointed out.

"What makes you think that you're the leader?" Rudi asked.

"My parents forced me to find you all. I had no choice!" I hissed.

"Mercy, stop. Thea, shut up." Argharna growled, and I stopped.

"If she wants to learn about us let her. Why do I have to start?" Thea started again.

"Fine," I sighed, "I'll start. We'll say our name, why we lived where we lived, and how we became the people we are now. Oh, and what we're best at when in a battle. Deal?"

"Fine." The and Rudi huffed. Argharna and Ryuu nodded.

"My name is Mercy- last names don't matter anymore. I'm from a royal vampire family. Um, I became what I am from just being me, and being raised by my parents. I'm probably best at controlling minds, stunning, and destroying the intestines when in battle." I shrugged, "who's next?"

"I'll go," Ryuu sighed. "I'm Ryuu, a dragon prince. Um, I lived with a royal family so I couldn't really go anywhere. I'm me because I'm me. My best fighting skill is probably attacking from the air, and ripping off heads."

Everyone stared at him, except me. I started to laugh.

"What?" He asked, his nose flaring.

"You can rip of heads! That's great! Oh, this will be great! Blood splattered everywhere, I can see it now. The smell is intoxicating. Who's next?" I asked, and everyone just stared at me like I was insane.

"Want me to pick?" I asked, and the last three just shook their heads.

"I'm Rudi, a werewolf. Um, I lived where I lived because I was forced to. Not really anything special. I'm shy and quiet because I was a slave, and when we worked you couldn't really say anything. I'm only good at fighting in tight areas, and I'm only good at that because I had to learn that." She shrugged, and started at Argharna.

"What?" He asked.

"It's your turn." She whispered.

"OK. Um, I'm Argharna, a shapeshifter. You can just call me Ari. I don't mind that very much. Um, I'm not really sure sure why I lived where I lived. Maybe because I could. Just guessing. Anyway, I am what I am and I don't want to change that. Best fighting ability is basically the air, ground, and water. Except I can't fight in the dark sometimes. Well, not in really small areas. Sorry." He shrugged.

"Well, Thea, it's your time." We all stared at her, and she groaned.

"Fine, I'm Thea. A witch battle leader. I lived at that place because I liked it there, and I was happy there with my family. I'm what I am because I was trained this way. Don't bother me about it, and I'm best fighting on the ground in big areas with lots of trained people. Trained people. Thought I should make that clear." She nodded, and so did we.

"Great. I think we understand each other better now. Why don't we rest up?" I asked.

"Thank you." Rudi and Ari sighed, and they fell back next to each other. Asleep instantly. Thea went a little farther away from us, and that's where she slept for the night. In a tree.

"I'm going to take first watch." I told Ryuu, and walked to the edge of the woods. We were in the woods by about 40 feet. It's far, but not to far from the path.

There was a small area with red roses. I walked into the area that I had carved out earlier when everyone thought I was looking for any good places for training, and I even told them I didn't.

It was beautiful, but the only thing I didn't like about it was that I got lost in the moment, and sometimes it made me emotional. The color reminded me of my eyes, the same as my father's. And the stems, they looked black at night. Just like my hair, the same as my father's as well.

"Gorgeous, isn't it?" Someone whispered behind me, I looked to see Ryuu standing right behind me. How'd he follow me without me knowing?

"Yeah. It reminds me of home actually." I felt tears threatening to spill, and had to look away to make sure they wouldn't.

"Why?" He asked.

"It's just, the rose represents a vampire's life. The red is for their eyes or the blood. And the stem, during the day-when it's green-stands for our cat-like reflexes, but at night-when it's black-it reminds us of our black hearts." I picked one up, and felt the thorns scratch my hands. The cuts healed instantly.

"What do the thorns represent?" He asked.

"Our fangs, and sharpness. Everything we touch get's hurt." I whispered the last part.

"Why do you like it then? You seem to love being a vampire." He stared at me, and I could feel his heat.

"I like feeling the struggle of my pray; the feeling of blood going down my throat; the feeling of knowing I'm alone. I felt like I was the only vampire for a long time. Until a week ago. When my parents took me out to tell me what I was, and why they hid me." My hands made fists instantly, and I didn't even try.

"Your own parents locked you up into a room. Why?" He asked, and I felt the anger in his voice.

"Why do you suddenly care?" I snapped, and stared at his endless black eyes. Dragon eyes. Almost the same as vampire eyes.

"I-I don't know. I just feel like I should. Maybe this is why." He grabbed me into his arms, and I felt the slightest touch of his lips against mine. When he pulled away I was staring at him in shock.

"Why?" I whispered.

"I'm not sure, Mercy. You're gorgeous, and I thought that after I did that I wouldn't feel so confused. I'm in love with you, Mercy." I stared at him, and we fell to the ground. All I could do was hold him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really hope this was worth the lateness!
I'M SO SORRY!
I'll work harder on this!
I PROMISE!
I just forgot about this because nobody commented!
COMMENT AND MAYBE I WON'T FORGET! >:(