Status: I'll work on this whenever I can!

War of The Worlds

7

I couldn't stand it anymore. We stayed at the forest, which I found out was the great White Forest, just to train. We were all pretty good, Ryuu showed us proof that he could use his talons to rip things to shreds.

For example, a deer's head. It was a buck, we were starving, it wouldn't let me get close enough, so he attacked it from above. His trdragon form was black, his eyes were like obsidian. If you stared into his eyes to long, you'd get lost, hypnotized.

Thea was a bit more, stubborn. She thought that she didn't need any training, none at all. It was shocking that she even listened to me. But she got through, and we noticed that she had been trained to kill, to battle.

Rudi was a bit more hesitant, she wasn't used to fighting. It seemed she was more of a healer, a helper, a carer. When Ari got hurt, because he's only 10, he had a cut on his leg, and she was the only one who knew how to care for the cut. But like she said, she was a good fighter when it came to small spaces, when she was trapped.

Ari didn't really do a lot, he confused us when he was training, actually. Sometimes he would be behind us, then when we turn around to attack, he's not there. We're actually thinking that he can move in super speed or he uses holograms.

"Mercy, can I talk to you quick?" Thea asked. This was the second day Ryuu and I had been together after he kissed me that night. We would sneak away from camp for a while, and then come back.

"Why? We're training." I mumbled, not really wanting to talk to her. She stared at me for a while longer, and the I sighed. "Fine."

We walked to the meadow Ryuu and I always go to when everybody is sleeping. Thea suddenly stopped, turned around, and had a dagger at my neck in seconds.

"What have you done to Ryuu?" She hissed, and I resisted the feeling to swallow.

"What do you mean?" I asked, that made her really mad.

"You've been sneaking around with Ryuu like he's your pet, a toy. Why is that?"

"He followed me once, and now we just come here to be alone. What's the problem with that?"

"I've seen you kiss him!" She shrieked, and then Ryuu flew ahead, noticing what was happening with us. He flew back, still in dragon form, and knocked Thea away, a small scratch appeared on my throat, but healed instantly.

"What's going on here?" Ryuu growled, changing back to human form, and walked up to us.

"She's hypnotized you, Ryuu. You know that? That's why you're in love with her. Because of her eyes!" Thea threw her dagger at me, I dodged right before it hit me.

"Why do you say that?"

"Because you were supposed to have a planned wedding." Thea whispered.

"My parents never told me that. How would you know?" He asked, standing behind me, his arm wrapped around my waist.

"Because you're supposed to marry me. Remember that witch that came to your home last month, how she never talked? Yea, that was me. You're parents said that I would be the 'perfect lover' for their 'precious son.'" She stopped a moment. "And I want you. So get your hands off her, and you better leave him alone."

Thea threw another dagger, and I tried to dodge, but having an arm around you prevents that from happening, so instead of just getting a cut on my arm or having the dagger miss, it got lodged into my stomach. I screamed, of course.

"Thea! Why'd you do that?"

"She was still touching you, and I want you for myself."

The light was leaving my eyes, and I felt like I was dying. There were three week points on my vampire body. My head, my chest, and my stomach. Those were the only places that I had to be careful of because I was still young.

There was a big commotion as my body fell to the ground, one of the worst sounds, or words, were: "My daughter!"

I woke up a few minutes later, and saw my father, fighting with the group of kids I had. He actually had Ryuu's father with him as well. What?!

"Father?" I croaked, and the only one who looked at me was Ryuu, he ran up to me, and you want to know what he did? Are you sure? Of course you are! He kissed me, right on the lips, right when my our fathers looked, and it was deep and passionate.

My arms wrapped around him, and you want to know what really scared our fathers? I cried into his neck when we finished, just holding him.

"It hurts." I whispered, and Ryuu nodded.

"I know, and I love you."

"I love you, too." We held each other for a little while, just holding each other, until our parents pulled us away.

"No!" We screamed, trying to claw our way out of the arms, and to each other.

"Mercy, we named you that for a reason. It's so you don't become weak, so you don't fall in love." My father hissed in my ear, and then he bit my neck, making me scream in pain. It was my punishment. The punishment for a vampire daughter.

"Stop! Father, stop!" I screamed, tears rolling down my cheeks, he just bit harder.

"Leave her alone!" Ryuu screamed, changing to his dragon form, making his father drop his arms, and he attacked my father. My father's teeth ripped my throat, that would be a permanent scar, and it would take longer to heal.

I dropped to the ground, hands to my neck, as Ryuu changed back to his human form, picked me up, changed again, and flew off into the night. Holding my bloody body.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I've been really slow in updates, deal with it!
Like I said, no comments... I forget I have the story!
So, I'd appreciate it if you would... oh... i don't know... comment?
I mean... come on! I have 1 subscriber (need more), and 13 readers (need more).
Please? Please? PLEASE?!