Never Say Never

In the memory of James Owen Sullivan. We all love you<3

My sister was the first one to find out magic was real, but we never believed everything else was real, too. Such as: Fairies, witches, warlocks, vampires, werewolves and such. I was the first one to find out that love existed, but it wasn't easy. In the end, though, I swear my sister had the worst half of it because when you're used to something being, but it's not really being, what would be your reaction?

Here we go :). We made sure that this plot line was so much better than our last! We're really excited to be putting this up once more, hoping that people would find this story more enjoyable than the last. The plot we orginally had changed dramatically meaning more drama, more hurt, more lies and more deceit. We're hoping you'll enjoy this just as much as both of us authors do.

In the memory of James Owen Sullivan. We all love you<3

A Co-written story by starr8nn and Such A Syn

©SuchASyn and starr8nn. Disclaimer: We do not own Avenged Sevenfold or their songs. This is purely fan-fiction, so other than the boy and their girls, we'd made up every other character mentioned. Also, please acknowledge Whitney at Vengenace Avenue for the amazing Banner she made.
  1. Fate.
    --that which is inevitably predetermined; destiny: Death is our ineluctable fate.
  2. Secrets.
    --beyond ordinary human understanding; esoteric.
  3. Secrets part 2.
    Eve
  4. Premonition.
    --a feeling of anticipation of or anxiety over a future event; presentiment