Status: active

The Uprising: Survival, Death, and Love

In December 2012, everyone thoguth the world was going to end, so everyone bought the food in the supermarkets. People told the their deepest darkest secrets, some turned themselves into the police, others kept on hiding out thinking "They never caught me,", cults and religous groups comitted suicide.
Families and some crazed people, built bunkers too survive. Stock markets crashed.
Everything was under seige, everything was chaotic.
Even the president himself died, for some racist people killed him thinking that it was his fault.
Also, all those myths that you thought were just that, myths. Came out. Vampires, witches, werewolves, shape shifters, fairies, nymphs, the Olympian Gods and Goddesses, elementals, personifications of past things, demons, vixens, etc etc.

Yet, in the end nothing happened. Enemies won, and the dictators took over the major countries. North America, Europe, Asia, Africa, India, Australia, the Middle East, South/ Centeral America, etc. Those who survived the massive seige, were manipulated. The dictators demanded all the money they had. Every single penny.
The armies and soldiers killed those who resisted.

They captured the "mythical creatures" and made them serve the dictators. They even took unborn children, women who were furtile, pre-teens, and teenagers to facilities. Where they enhanced them. Along with the most powerful of "mythical" creatures. The elementals, the Gods and Goddesses, demons, witches, leaders of the werewof packs, and the half bloods.
Cynthia was taken to one of the facilities and was trained. She was a half blood, part mortal and part Goddess. Her beauty was also another thing. She was described as looking like a beam of moonlight in the night with dark blue eyes. Also she was Yin, a tiger, darkness, evil, earth, matter, broken, fire, and female.
Then there was Keith. He was also a strange one. He was too, a half blood, but the other half was shape shifter and the rest God. In fact, he was Yang. The other half of Cynthia. He was a dragon, light, good, air, togertherness, water, and male. Together, both of them are spirit.
No one knows which God or Goddess they were born from, or their true identity.
Cynthia's demonic (no pun intended) was promoted to one of the dictators. In fact, he is now the leader of ALL of the dictators.
So when Cynthia escaped with Keith, they were hunted. They were the only ones who could destroy either side. The Dictators, and the Resistance.
The Resistance have managed to disappear completely from the Dictators. They were made up of hundreds of people who built there own town within the Grand Canyon in what used to be Colorado. All of them knew how to fight and sent people to scavenge for food and kill off the mutated animals in the forest.

Keith was killed when they manged to catch up to them, and Cynthia wants revenge.

The Uprising has begun.
  1. The Beginning of It All- 001
    How it all had started, the escape, and the true but hidden, feelings.
  2. L.A.-002
    Hunting in what used to be a non-hunting city.
  3. Remembrance-003
    The past should stay in the past, you think, but it's easier to remember.