Fangs

Past and Old Friends

-I felt some distress your way and I thought you were in danger.- I smiled at Jacob.
-Nope I am fine don’t worry. Gosh why is everyone started to worry about me?- “Jacob, can you help me with the food? Its done and I have to watch the dishes.” He nodded and helped me get the food down for the kids. “Aquene. Maska. Food is done.” I watched them run into the kitchen and sat down. “Watch out its still kind of hot.” They nodded and blew on their food.
After they eat, I started to clean up the living room and the kitchen.
“Why is it every time someone tries to take to you about the past you ignore it?” I turned around and looked at Jacob.
“Because I want to look to the future. Not the past. The past is the past. There is nothing anyone can do about it now.” I looked at Jacob. “Do you need any blankets or anything?” HE shook his head. I nodded and went upstairs.
“But there is a guy that came to our house and saw he still loves you and is looking for you.” I stopped and looked back at him.
“What’s his name?” My body started to shake. “Was it Brad?” He nodded. “Where is he staying?”
“At our place.” I sat on a step.
“oh my. Why can’t he ever leave me alone? I am a married women now. I don’t need him coming into my life now.” Jacob came up to me.
“What’s wrong, cousin?”
“Jacob, don’t ever tell him where I live. He will try to fight Emmett and he will get hurt.” I was thinking, I have to get the guys away from here. “ I don’t want them to fight.” Jacob nodded and looks at the top of the stairs. I looked up and saw Emmett. “hey sweetie.”
“Don’t tell who? “ Emmett asked in a commanding voice. I looked at Jacob thinking Great now we have to tell him.
“No one sweetie. Let’s get to bed.” trying to sound like I was tired. But I already could tell that didn’t work at all.
“Not until you tell me who is going to fight with me. Who is this person you guys were talking about?” Emmett walked down the stairs to be closer to us.
“Not anyone I cant handle. Emmett, don’t worry about it.” I grabbed his arm, he tensed up. I sighed. I knew I was going to win this battle. “Its Brad. An old ex boyfriend. Don’t worry I can handle him. If not, you can come into the picture and make sure he never messes with my relationship with you.” I smiled at Emmett, touching his arm lightly trying to show him I still and will always love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Ideas? anything?