Sequel: Mind Games

Animal I Have Become

Surprise Visitors

Image

I went to school with my dark face on. I remember my classmates asking me if I was alright. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I realized why.

I looked really pale - paler than I had been before. But there was a touch of red cheeks - thanks to the blood flowing through my veins. There were dark bruises under my eyes that I looked like I haven't slept well for days.

I was wearing a purple long sleeved cotton top and a white shorts to go with my white Converse sneakers. Plus, with my messy ponytail, it seemed to give others the impression that I had just got out of a mental institution.

I huffed out loud and rolled my eyes before walking out of the ladies in annoyance.

Everywhere I go, everything I see - it all reminds me of Jacob. Then this whole chunk of thoughts would just come into my mind which would, in turn, give me a huge migraine. And it was all because of Damon.

I looked around at the happy faces around me.

If only they knew the trouble they were in if I hadn't sacrificed myself for their safety.

Stinking Damon. I hope someone gives him more misery than he's giving me right now.

I see that I am still in your mind no matter where you go, the stupid voice in my head said.

Only difference is that the voice didn't belong to me.

Get out of my head, I hissed back in anger.

"Sure," the voice surprised me from the back, causing me to jump in fright.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I hissed in anger, making sure that he wasn't welcomed into my school - the only place I could escape from him.

"I just wanted to make sure you were really in school," he smirked his stupid smirk. How I wish I could smack that smirk out of his face.

"Well, I am. Now you can go babysit your stupid newborns," I looked around the hall nervously when people were starting to stop and stare.

"But you're my wife," he said with arrogance and pulled me towards him. "I'm allowed to visit you whenever I want."

"Not," I tried to pull myself away from him with such difficulty. "Here."

"Excuse me," I could hear Principal Silvers call from behind Damon.

My eyes gazed over to Damon who let out a breath of irritation as he turned to face Principal Silvers.

"Can I see your visitor's pass?"

"I don't have one," Damon replied fearlessly.

"I'm afraid you would have to leave. Without a pass, you are not allowed to roam around the school. I hope you understand. With all the murders going on outside of town, I have to take the children's safety to consideration," Principal explained.

I could see Damon's shoulder relaxed as he reached out to rest his hand on Principal Silver's shoulder. The latter looked at Damon's hands before looking up at Damon.

"But have you forgotten? You called me from New Jersey to relief one of your classes?" Damon said.

I didn't know how it happened but as Principal Silver stared into Damon's eyes, he looked like he was in a trance - much like Grandpa Swan had been when Damon was living with Grandpa.

"Of course," Principal Silver finally said pointing to the office. "Please go over to the office to grab your schedule. I'll see you later."

I watched Principal Silver walked away in horror before I heard Damon chuckle out loud. I turned to glare at Damon with such viciousness.

"I give up!" I screeched softly before stomping away.

After school hours, I decided on walking back to the mansion from school - just to clear my head before I really have to check myself into a mental institution.

I stopped outside of the gate of the mansion when I realized what - or rather, who - had been missing: Jasper, Alice and Daddy weren't in school at all!

"Renesmee?" someone called out from behind me, causing me to jump for the second time that day.

"Jesus!" I screamed turning around to glare at whoever had the nerve to caught me off-guard like that.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you," it was the guy from the wedding - Damon's brother - and his girlfriend.

I shook my head, a little confused on why they were here.

"No offence, but what are you doing here?" I asked as I opened the gate at the same time.

"My name is Stefan Salvatore and this is my wife, Elena," he introduced themselves.

Oh, so she's his wife. My bad, I thought stupidly.

"Can we come in?" Stefan asked, his eyebrow fixed and serious.

"Sure," I nodded my head and ushered them into the gate and then into the mansion.

As soon as I shut the door close from behind me, Stefan seemed to look at the newborns in surprise.

"Did you turn them?" he asked, a hint of anger in his tone.

I gazed over to Elena who shared the same expression as he did.

"If you think I did this, then you're mistaken. That damned brother of yours did this all by himself," I walked over to the couch and sat down, grabbing a can of Pepsi off the table.

"Is Damon -"

"He's not home," I paused and thought about it. "As far as I know."

Stefan took a seat on the lovecouch in front of mine and Elena did the same - only, she did it with cautiousness. Her eyes are always looking over at the newborns who seemed to be eyeing the two new people in the mansion.

"I hope you don't mind me asking," Stefan watched as I took a sip off the can of Pepsi. "If you hate Damon so much, why did you marry him?"

That question made me stop drinking - the can a few inches away from my mouth. I remained that way for a few seconds before putting down the can.

Before I could open my mouth, the irksome voice appeared out of nowhere.

"I see you've come to try to take my wife away - again."

I looked up and saw Damon. He looked like he was afraid some secret has been spilled or something. Standing next to him was one of the newborns.

It looked like the newborn had run out of the mansion to look for Damon - to tell the later that there was a guest in the house.

"Damon," Stefan greeted without any sincerety in them.

"Don't get me wrong Stefan. Why are you always trying to take my girls away from me?" Damon walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my waist, not taking his eyes off of his brother.

A second later, he leaned down to peck on my cheeks with such gentleness.

"Don't spout nonsense, Damon," Stefan had a hint of warning in his tone.

I looked over at Damon who looked over at Elena before he faked a laugh. I realized, after being around for too long - that Damon was trying his best to make Elena jealous.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comment guys! Let's make it go higher okay? : )