Sequel: Mind Games

Animal I Have Become

Daddy Loves You

[Nessie's POV]

"What do I have to do?" I stammered, feeling nervous out of the blue.

"You have the Salvatore's blood in your system. All you have to do is kill yourself," Aro smiled.

Kill yourself, I huffed in disbelief.

This guy is telling me to kill myself as though I have done it ten thousand times before.

"Or do you much rather have someone do it for you?" he seemed to have read my thoughts somehow.

Before a word could come out from my mouth, I felt as though my heart is being torn to pieces - like I have been staked to my heart. The pain shot through every veins and muscles in my body.

So I screamed.

I struggled to stand but my knees betrayed me as I fell to the floor. I looked up through tear-filled eyes and saw Jane's red eyes smirking down at me. I wanted so much to rip that smile off her face.

Then I thought to Daddy and Jacob and even Damon. Slowly but with excruciating pain, I forced myself to look over at Jacob who is passed out cold.

I am doing this for them - for Jacob.

So I shut my eyes and waited for my impending demise.

"Nessie, no!" another voice screamed and I could hear a loud thud coming.

The pain was gone. My body felt at ease.

"Nessie," someone called out slowly and started gently slapping my face. "Nessie baby, wake up."

Daddy, I recognize the voice as he held me in his hands.

"Isabella, what are you doing?" Aro questioned and I felt like opening my eyes.

Mom, I thought sadly.

"What I should've done a long time ago," Mom answered.

"It's okay sweetie, Daddy's here," Daddy whispered into my ears - I could hear him sobbing.

Through his touch, I could read his mind.

I saw everything that is going on around me right this second and I saw how much paler I looked through Daddy's eyes.

I saw the worst thing that could happen to me in his mind and I saw how he is going to end his life if I am dead.

Then I heard the unthinkable.

Sobs.

Sobs coming from Daddy.

Vampires don't cry but to have our kind cry - it's got to mean something.

For the first time since Mom left us, he's never cried. Not once.

But here he is, in front of me, crying for me to open one of my eyes.

Daddy, please don't cry, I wanted to tell him and I felt his body tense for a second.

"I won't, I promise," he said and I heard him sniff silently.

"You are going to regret this, Isabella. Your daughter had almost become one of us," Aro bellowed in anger.

"Master, let me take care of this," Jane had finally spoken and there was no arguments coming from Aro.

Instead, I heard footsteps rushing out of the room and down the hall.

"Oh no, he's not going away," Daddy hissed under his breath as he put me down to the ground.

Daddy please don't leave me, I squeaked as the feeling of emptiness start to fill me.

I heard him stop moving of course as he quickly held tightly onto me as he kissed my forehead with love.

"I'm not going to leave you, sweetheart," Daddy thought. "I promise."
♠ ♠ ♠
BloodyBlackRose13, Musicluver90001, Reddielove, needxmorexparamore, Angel of rock!, Heaven Help Us and VampLover15e -

Thanks for reading and commenting! :)

Sooo... What do you guys think?

I think... 2 - 3 more chapters to the end! :(