A Twist in my Story

Twist # 1: Why is he looking at me? Do I have something on my face?

To start things off, and not let you guys be confused, let's pretend that Mikey Way is single, and also is Frank.

If you are a Secondhand Serenade fan, pretend that the song 'Stranger' hasn't been created yet.

Okay?

Let's Start.

My name is Vizelle Arriane Cullen. People call me Elle. I am a 21 year-old graduate student who works as a manager for Clandestine Industries in Beverly Hills.

I live with my cousin, Alexis Reese Cullen, who is a year older than me. She also works as a manager for another top-selling clothing line, Skeleton Crew, owned by Frank Iero of My Chemical Romance.

Gerard Way is like my brother. He is a very close friend and I trust him very much!

Alongside Alex, we also, now, live with our 6 year-old nieces. My sister, Ally Olivia Cullen, a single mother, currently lives in New York, NY, trying to look for a steady job for her two daughters.

Ally's daughters, Anna Kyle Cullen and Alia Kendle Cullen, are the sweetest twin nieces you could ever imagine! Especially when they butt into your personal life! =)

Working at the kinds of shops that we work at gives us privileges of getting free tickets to concerts and get special VIP passes to each and every one of them! That's the power of being able to sponsor!

"We sponsored Secondhand Serenade!" I told the employees working the 9-2 shift.

"How many tickets did you get?" Madison, the assistant manager of the shop, asked.

"Well, I could only get one for each person."

"It's okay.."

"So I have one for Madi, one for Ari, one for Harper, one for Haley and, of course, one for me."

I left the 4 tickets on the counter and went to my office. I did a bit more work before rushing, once again to pick up the twins from school.

It was about 1 pm when my phone rang it's alarm... It was time to pick up the kids.

I walked to the main shop and told them my regards. I went to my car and I went to my nieces' school.

When I was there, I immediately spotted the girls. They were playing on the swing. I stood outside my car and both of them came running towards me.

"Goodbye, Ms. Riley!" they told their teacher.

They opened the backdoor and sat patiently like normal little girls.

But then...

"So how was school?" i asked, ready for the non-stop chat.

They both started mumbling stuff about how cute this guy was, how they got a high mark on a test and much, much more about stuff I couldn't understand!

I kept listening to their stories until we reached home. They quickly ran out the door once I've stopped and they never did bother ever closing the door. I got of the car and closed the back car doors myself. Our room was on the 3rd floor. When I got there, I found them waiting outside.

I laughed asking, "Forgot I had the key?"

"Yep,"

I opened the door and they ran inside.

"Before doing anything, please finish your homework!"

"Can we have poptarts?" Kendle asked.

"Yeah, sure..."

So I got them what they wanted and I went off back to them to help with their homework. At about six in the evening, while the twins were taking a small nap and while I was reading a book, Alex arrived home holding a Starbucks paper bag and another plastic bag, probably for the twins.

I went off to greet her, and the night continued like it was any other...

The next day, I did the same thing I would do in a normal day but when my watch struck 6pm, it was time for me to go meet one of my celebrity crushes!!!

The venue for the concert wasn't that far away, so I got there by foot.

I sat front row, where other interviewers and fans were sitting.

Not long after I got there, The lights dimmed and John came out from backstage.

"What's up Beverly Hills???" he announced as everybody screamed!

I smiled.

"This first song is really special to me in a lot of ways... This is Vulnerable!"

And so he sang that song... and he sang it well.

After the first chorus of the song, on the second verse, he managed to stumble upon a few words that made him a bit tongue-tied!

"I was born to tell you I love you. Now isn't that a song already? I get a B in origi..." and that was the part where he stopped singing but continued playing.

Everything went off as if in slow motion. This was the time that I noticed that he stopped because... he was looking at... ME!

Why is he looking at me? Do I have something on my face?

I thought weird things even though he got back to the song smoothly.

"Woah," I said to myself.

I was awed by the simplest things!

He continued the concert going more restless after each song he passes.

After that concert I went straight to the line that started from the the bodyguards and ended in front of John's dressing room. It was for the interviewers that wanted to ask John at least a few questions of curiosity.

I waited for my turn patiently and stood there quietly compared to paparazzi behind me.

"Ms. Cullen," a guard called me.

As I entered the dressing room, anxiety came over me.

It was quiet in there compared to the screaming wall of fans outside!

John was in front of his stuff, facing away from me.

"Hey Lukas, can you check on this gir..." he then faced me and realized that I was not his brother. He looked a bit surprised...

"I'm sorry. Didn't mean to startle you. "

"You're here for an interview, right?" he asked sitting down, but still staring at me like he knew me years before.

"Yes I am..." I said a bit too shy...

"Have a seat then." he said gesturing to the chair beside him. I started to become more nervous than usual...

"Uh..." I hesitated to sit down, but then again, I wouldn't be professional if I didn't.

"So," he looked at me "what's your first question for me?" he asked smiling a smile that I wanted to remember for the rest of my life!

"So, uh, what got you started on playing instruments?" I asked.

He answered the question as casual as possible as he explained that his father was also an artist.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if I can't put in the whole chapter in one sitting, i love to type, but it's just i don't have he time! and I don't have my own computer... my brother broke it... :(