Status: Writing more soon.

Walking on Broken Glass

When You Look Me In The Eyes

"Okay so heres a joke," He said still walking behind me. "Three guys are driving this car and it breaks down, so they get out and decide to walk. The first guy grabs the doritos and goes "In case I get hungry." The second guy grabs some water and goes "In case I get thirsty." The third guy starts to take off the door. The other two guys are like "Why are you taking off the door" and the guy goes, "If it gets hot I can roll down the windows"" I started to laugh, a lot.

"That's a good one, it's so lame it makes me laugh," He was now laughing as well. I turned around to face him and he walked a little towards me. He actually looked cute, which wasn't something I would ever admit to anyone, especially since it's Joe Jonas.

"I'm glad I made you smile," He said and I smiled again waiting for him to say more. "I know we didn't really have a good start, and we didn't exactly show that we wanted to know each other, but can we start over?" I sat down in the sand and looked up at him.

"Sure," I said happily and he sat down aswell.

"So, how come you never called?" He said picking up some sand and letting it run through his fingers. I looked at him confused, I didn't know what he was talking about.

"What do you mean?" I said doing the same thing with the sand. It felt smooth between my fingers. I found it quite amusing.

"I put my lucky guitar pick in your bag and with it a number, why didn't you call?" He seemed to want to know a little more then I would have guessed. That was him who gave me the guitar pick. I felt bad for not giving him enough credit.

"I didn't know it was you who put that in my bag," I said.

"I guess that makes sense, but would you have called if you knew it was me?" I shook my head and I watched his smile drop.

"Probably not," I said.

"Why not?" He said building different things with the sand.

"I don't know, I just didn't think it was real. Everything is too good to be true, I feel like I'm in a dream right now and any minute someones going to be shouting for me to get up." He laughed and then traced his fingers on the lines of my palm.

"Can you feel that?" He said, and I suddenly felt nervous. I nodded. "And this?" He bent over and blew lightly on my neck. It sent chills all through my body. I nodded. "You're not dreaming then," He said smiling and looking into my eyes. I felt my cheeks start to blush as he stared at me intently, and I knew that he noticed.
♠ ♠ ♠
told you things would heat up,
what do you think?
comment, subscribe
love you guys. <3