Status: Writing more soon.

Walking on Broken Glass

Burnin' Up For You

So Hayley and I had made plans to hang out with Kevin, Nick and Joe today. It's down by the beach somewhere that no one really goes, and paparazzi never follows. Wonder what place that could be.

I was still trying to figure out if Joe and I were going anywhere. I mean it was just one summer and he lives here, meanwhile I live in Canada. Things can't end well at all if we decide to be official or like each other at all.

I guess it's a little too late to say that I don't like him, because I do. And maybe it's because for the past 3 days it's been him and I. I felt bad for Hayley but she didn't seem to mind, she always had a boy to fool around with. Well thats what she told me anyways.

I was already finished getting ready and like always I was waiting for Hayley. I was sitting at the bottom of the stairs excited to get going. I wanted to hang out with Joe so badly. "Are you ready?!" I yelled up the stairs.

A few seconds later I heard the thumping and got up. "Yes, I am now," Hayley said putting on her shoes once she had gotten to the door. She seemed excited to get going too. Wonder what has her all pumped up.

When we got to the beach they kidnapped us into their escalade leaving our car in the parking lot abandoned. They drove down to this huddled area of the beach that was sort of far from the parking lot.

I was watching out the window because I find it impossible not to watch out the window when I'm in a car. I felt a hand on mine after a while and I looked over to see Joe smiling at me. I smiled back as our fingers intertwined and his thumb lightly slid back and forth on my hand. It felt really nice.

We parked and got out of the car, it was so weird because the car ride was loud but for me it was silent. It was like I didn't need to talk to know that people cared and I wasn't alone.

"So, I'm burning up for you baby." Joe said winking at me.

"Well Joe, now I'm speachless, over the edge I'm just breathless," I said and then we both laughed. Today was going to be fun and I could hardly wait. This place he had brought us too was so cool, I couldn't even explain it even if I wanted to.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kind of had writers block.
but hopefully I wont anymore.
love you
comment, subscribe.