Status: Writing more soon.

Walking on Broken Glass

Love Is On It's Way

The sun had gone down and Hayley and I didn't care at all how late we were tonight. Her parents were hardly home, she basically lived by herself. She asked me if we could stay all night and I was in no hurry to object. This part of the beach was beautiful.

Again it was another night with just Joe and I. Nick had a girl on his hands right now, they had met a while before I came to visit, but after he had "saved" me. They were cute together, but they left for some alone time earlier in the day.

I didn't know where Hayley went, she did say something about seeing a pretty cute guy on the beach that she had been talking to for a while. I didn't understand how she could have seen anybody, but apparently she did.

Kevin, well he was always a mystery to me. He was there and then he was gone, it seemed normal just like it was normal for Hayley to be off boy hunting, it was who they were. No matter how odd they were.

"Whats the most embarresed you've ever felt about yourself," Joe said interupting my very deeply concentrated thoughts. I hadn't realized that it was his turn yet. We were playing 21 questions, a game I used to play with a lot of people. Except, the game could go over 21 questions if you played long enough.

I took a minute to think about his question before I answered. I remembered my first encounter with the Jonas Brothers and I knew my answer immidiately. No one had made me feel that embarresed and unwanted as Joe had that one day.

I debated on telling him, but the other name for this game was truth and we both swore to tell nothing but the truth. We swore on each others hearts. And I was in no position to break that promise at all. His heart could be fragile, I knew that mine most likely was more fragile then anyone would expect.

"Remember the day I first met you guys back in toronto?" I asked and I waited for him to nodd before I went on with my answer, "Well, I overheard you guys talking when I woke up, The time you guys thought I was dead. That wasn't the first time I was awake. I had woke up just before you guys went out and left me there. You were very harsh about me being there and I just started to feel insecure I guess and embarresed." I watched as his smile he was once wearing turned upside down.

"Oh my ... Mell I'm so sorry, so, so, so, sorry. That was horrible of me, but I was kind of a pain in the ass and that wasn't fair," I laughed because he said the word ass. It still shocked me when I heard him swear even if it was the littlest thing. He was a god damned disney dream come true, people don't ever see this side of him unless they know him well enough.

I didn't exactly know Joe extremely well, but I knew that he had a good heart and was different then the guy he had to be for disney and different then the guy who had to be an ass to get rid of people. His heart was genually warm and soft and gushy, and he was definately a sweetheart.

"It's alright," I said smiling, "Your oppinions have changed, haven't they?"

"Yes they have," He said flashing me his amazing smile, "Before, I would have not given you a chance, I mean if you hadn't run into me again. Now." He said pausing and then touching my cheek ever so lightly with his fingers.

"Now?" I asked trying not to pay attention to my heart that was about to pound out of my chest.

"Now," He said, "I want to do this," He kissed me softly and it was perfect, except for the part that it only lasted a second. It still left me breathless though. It was the most elegant kiss ever, just like in the movies. I felt like I was living in a fairy tale as we stared into each others eyes not saying anything.

I just had my perfect movie moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
ouuuu, FIRST kiss.

note from yours truely,
this chapter has a very important hint in it.
love you guys,
subscribe comment, let me know what ya think. <3