Status: Writing more soon.

Walking on Broken Glass

World War lll

"Oh my god! She's dead! Nick what do we do?!" I woke up to the sound of Kevin's voice in a panic. What does he mean dead, someone died? I kept my eyes closed.

"Guys don't panic, I'm sure she's fine." Nick said and then I realized they were talking about me. I quickly opened my eyes, but they didn't seem to notice.

"No she's dead! Look at her, she's not waking up. We're all going to be charged for murder!" Kevin continued rambling.

"Kevin," Nick said but he didn't listen.

"I mean, I can't handle jail! What if we get the death penalty! Wait do they even have a death penalty in Canada? It won't matter if they don't because we're dead anyways. What will our fans think!"

"Kevin calm down, she's fine." Joe said.

"No she's not she's dead! What person passes out for 10 hours, shouldn't she have atleast moved, she hasn't moved!"

"Kevin, deep breaths. She's fine, look she's awake." Joe said facing Kevin towards me.

"Oh." He said, while his face turned a deep red.

I watched as they all faced me and then I rememberd that I had a voice and it would probably be a good time to use it. "Um hi," I said sitting up and scratching my head. They all just continued to stare. Was I supposed to continue? "I should probably go."

I got up and hoped off the bed wobbling in my place. I felt a steady hand catch my fall and looked up. Why was Nick always coming to my rescue. It felt like I should be a little more excited but I wasn't, maybe I was still in shock.

"So what do you want? An autograph, free tickets to a concert? Were waiting." Joe said crossing his arms.

"Don't listen to him," Nick said sitting me down on the bed again.

"Who said I was a fan of your music?" I said rubbing my head, it still seemed a bit tender. He didn't say anything, none of them did. I looked at him waiting for an answer, and finally he gave me one.

"Who doesn't like our music?" He said smirking.

"Arn't you sure of yourself," I said glaring at him. It seemed weird, A Jonas Brother hating on me.

"Well do you like our music," He asked.

"Maybe," I said hesitently.

"See, like I said,"

"Well just because people like your music, doesn't mean that they all want free tickets or an autograph from you."

"Really now," He said.

"Really."

"Where do you live, we'll take you home." Nick said and I laughed.

"Far away from here." I said

"Like..."

"Barrie,"

"Alright, we'll drive you there, or our driver will drive you there." Kevin said. Oh goody, a full hour and somewhat with Joe in the car. Hoe perfectly had this perfect Jonas Brother run in turned out. Joe found a way to ruin it, I never really believed the media about how much of a jerk he was.
♠ ♠ ♠
the beginnings a little slow, sorry guys,
hope you like it so far though. =]