Status: Writing more soon.

Walking on Broken Glass

Dear God

I got into the black escalade that was parked outside of the hotel I was just in and all three of the brothers hopped in aswell. Kevin was sitting in the front and I was sitting in the middle between Joe and Nick. Yippi.

"Crap!" I said remembering that I was supposed to be here for a friend. I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and immediately started to text Shannon.
Shannon, I ran into a few problems and couldn't make it.
Sorry xoxo.


"Whats the matter?" Nick said as I put my phone back into my pocket.

"Nothing, it's okay now," The car was silent. You could hear every breath and every bit of movement. A few minutes passed by.

"So," Nick said breaking the silence. "What are your plans for the summer?" Nice attempt at small talk Nick.

"I'm going down to the states," I said getting myself excited about it. I couldn't wait to go to the states and see my best friend again.

"Thats cool," Kevin said joining into "small talk time". I nodded and then rested my head against the top of the seat. Today was very confusing, and it was dark outside. My parents thought I was at Shannon's, but it wouldn't matter if I came home tonight, I was supposed to be going home tomorrow. I know a weekend doesn't seem like a long time but whatever.

"Shouldn't you be excited right now?" I heard Joe say.
"What. Because I'm riding in a car with an asshole and his two cute famous brothers?" I asked rudely.

"I'm not an asshole," He said crossing his arms and glaring at me.

"Watch it, disney might get mad that their little popstar is swearing." I saw Nick smile with the corner of my eye. He was really cute, two years isn't that bad.

"And how old are you?" Random.

"18," I said.

"You look 16," He said looking out the window.

"I get that a lot. Oh well, it's better to look younger then older, right?" I smiled and then rested my head back again. We weren't even close to being at my house yet, so like I said. Long ride.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know, i know.
its still going a little slow.
but i have plans !
love you guys. <3
comment, subscribe and let me know your ideas. thanks. =D