Status: Writing more soon.

Walking on Broken Glass

Hello Goodbye

We arrived at my house and I was thankful. The awkward silence was killing me. I told my mom that I would be home in a few minutes and so there she was waiting. She ran to me and hugged me and then I watched her face look shocked.

"Boys Melissa, are you serious? Your father will be very disapointed about this." I smiled and shrugged.

"Overprotected moron," Okay so I was a little grouchy. "Mom, it's the Jonas Brothers. Nothing to get all worked up about, unless you're a fan but you arn't because you didn't even recognize them." She looked at me and then at Nick who had gotten out of the car.

"Hi I'm Nick," He said reaching out to shake her hand. She smiled and shook it gladly. Well this was kind of weird.

"Um well, thanks for driving me home," I said facing the escalade to thank all of them.

"No problem," Nick said. Kevin smiled and Joe just nodded his head to be polite.

"I don't really know what to say to someone i'll probably never see again," I smiled weakly, now that you think of it, this was a once in a life time experience and I ruined it by letting Joe get to me, how stupid of me.

Nick opened his arms and hugged me tightly, I felt comforted. We all said bye and then I walked inside with my mom. She started to ask me a lot of questions but I was too tired to answer any of them. Hard to believe I'm tired right? But I am.

I went upstairs to my bed, but couldn't fall asleep. I should have made the best of the time I had, had with the Jonas Brothers. I mean, they were the JONAS BROTHERS for crying out loud. I guess I just froze.

I lay there on my bed happy, guilty and a little shocked. I looked over at the clock and realized that it was 12 am, one full day and most of it with the Jonas Brothers. I wanted to listen to music and I remembered putting my ipod into my bag. I emptied the contents of it on my bed and began to search for it.

I found it but I also found something else. Something that wasn't mine, and it made me smile just a little bit. I didn't know as much as a super fan but I knew enough about the Jonas Brothers to know that they each had lucky guitar picks and I think this one was Nick's.
Attatched to it was a number, but I highly doubted I would call it.

I wanted to call someone, anyone and tell them what had happened. I wanted to run to somebody even if he or she was old and didn't even know who the Jonas Brothers were. It seemed strange to be excited after everything happened and not during, but I also felt sad. It had gone by so quickly.

I shoved everything back into my bag except for the ipod and the guitar pick with the note. I placed it on my end table and smiled. I would never call that number, but atleast Nick gave it to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm, I have so many plans for this story, I'm excited about it.
Just have to plan the fillers before the main events. aha
comment comment comment
subscribe subscribe subscribe.
loveee you.