Status: Writing more soon.

Walking on Broken Glass

One Man Show

I'm so excited. I am currently on the plane and landing in about 10 minutes. I thought I had over packed but now it seems like I don't have enough for the whole summer. I have my bank card and the money I had saved up, so if I need anything I'm sure I'll be fine.

I've been doodling on the same peice of paper the whole flight and the plane food sucks, so I'm starving. I want McDonalds but the states McDonalds fries don't taste the same. It's also going to suck having to go a whole summer without ketchup chips. Those things are my life.

Its sort of cool how at different places in the world, things taste different and they don't have stuff that you do and vice versa. I love introducing people to new things and I'm always up for being introduced as well.

The voice over the P.A system just indicated that we were landing in 5 minutes and to get ready. I put my doodles into my bag and sat there excited to land. I didn't know what to do, but those five minutes seemed to be the longest five minutes of my life.

We landed and everyone started to get off the plane. I grabbed my luggage off of that thing that spins, I never really took the time to find out what it was really called. I had two large suitcases. One of the luggage cases was about to fall off the side, but a pair of hands caught it's fall.

I looked over to see none other then Joe Jonas. He seemed to recognize me right away and nodded. I nodded back. "Hi," I said as two young girls came up to him for autographs. The airport was mostly filled with old people who had no idea who he was, so he was safe for now.

"Hi, how are you?" He asked placing the case on the floor. I stretched out the handle and began to walk. He followed.

"What, no smart comment this time?" I said, he smiled.

"Whatever, I was just helping you out." He walked away in a huff and I just stood there in shock. Another moment I should have freaked out about and I ruined it again. I'm definately not a normal person. It was starting to irratate me.

I walked over and went down the escalator and there sat Hayley on the floor by a pole. It was so like her to do something like that, it made me laugh. Finally a face I wanted to see. She stood up when she saw me and I ran over to her and hugged her.

"I missed you so much!" I said as we started to walk out of the airport.

"I know! It's been way to long, we need to start convincing your parents to let you come during March Break and Christmas holidays,"

"I know right? So lead the way, I definately don't know where I'm going, only have of this stuff seems remotely similar to me," We laughed and she whistled for a cab. It was so strange how all they had to do was whistle. In Canada we have to call for a cab and wait for them to arrive.

I wanted to do so much, but I didn't know where to start. So I started by telling her about a few minutes ago when Joe saved my luggage. He makes me so mad I can't even explain it. Oh well, I'm so happy that the summer I've waited for, for what seemed like forever is finally here.
♠ ♠ ♠
I can't wait until I'm done with fillers.
Almost there be patient.
comment subscribe,
love you guys ! <3