Status: Writing more soon.

Walking on Broken Glass

Hollywood

"You know," Hayley said sitting on her bed. We had arrived at her house - more like palace - a few minutes ago and I left my bags in the guest room which is still the way I left it. They have 5 guest rooms and no one but me ever uses mine. "I don't really like the Jonas Brothers much, but you love them, and lets say it was All Time Low that had saved me I would have gone crazy."

"I know, but it's like my brain stops working when they're around. Joe clearly hates me and Nick was clearly just trying to be nice. Kevin didn't even say anything. I also felt unwelcome especially with the conversation they were having when I woke up." She smiled.

"Well I hear boys are mean to you when they like you,"

"Uh Joe? Ew, as if, Nick is way more my type,"

"True," She said, "Anyways, want to go down to that beach we always go to?" I looked at her funny. "What? I'm a Cali girl, we like beaches." She winked and then started to rummage through her drawers for a bathing suit.

"I'll go get ready then, you never know which boy will catch your eye," I sang dancing out of the room.

"Or better yet," She shouted. "if you'll catch theirs," I smiled and started to unpack, but I got impatient and by the time I was done, the whole room was already a mess. I laughed at myself when I realized that I didn't have enough room for my bathing suits in my suitcases, so I decided to put them in my bag. I felt stupid for forgetting, but it's something I would do.

I changed quickly in my brand new silky black bikini with a pink garage star on the top right boob. It was currently my favourite bathing suit, it was plain but made me look good. I didn't have the best body, but black always made me feel better about myself. I mean I could never measure up to Hayley's flat stomach and big ass.

I grabbed a towel from the bathroom in the guest room. Her house was like a castle, it was huge and she has someone who cleans and cooks and does everything for her. Which serves me like a hotel. I always made note to talk to whoever the maid was, and thank her for everything or offer something. Hayley was the same way, her parents insisted though and when they get into something you can't win.

"I'm ready" I shouted and she came out of the room.

"You look hot," she said.

"Why thank you," I said laughing. "Where did you get your bikini it's cute?"

"Bikini Village, I love the bikinis there and I get them sent down for me."

"Well, lets go down to the beach, my first swim of the summer." I said running down her swirly stairs.

"Wait up!" She yelled and I waited until she got down to run out to her car.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so i think the next chapter might get a little interesting.
keep reading I hope I haven't lost your interest.
love you guys. <3
comment, subscribe, feedback.