Status: Writing more soon.

Walking on Broken Glass

Live To Party

Okay so I officially consider this to be the weirdest night ever. There happened to be a party at the bitch that night and the music was playing very loudly. Apparently they do this every year, I guess I just always miss it.

Nick asked me to dance once a slow song came up and I gladly agreed to. I loved dancing even if I looked like an idiot. I remembered the number on the gutar pick and I also remember putting it into my bag before I left. I kept trying to thank him, but I just never got the chance.

His arm was holding me tightly against him, and his other hand was holding mine and we were swaying tot he music. If I could describe my perfect movie moment, this would definately be it. I keep waiting for someone to shout in my ear and tell me to wake up, because none of this seems real.

I was hanging out with the Jonas Brothers, Nick Jonas was dancing with me! I felt happy, like I was the luckiest girl on earth. The slow song stopped and a fast song began, everyone was hopping up and down tot he music and singing along with the chorus.

"How are you liking it here?" Nick said over the music.

"It's my first day and I come here every summer, it's pretty chill," He smiled and then called his brothers over. The first one I saw was Joe and groaned.

"You know, he's not as bad as he seems," Nick said still dancing along with the music.

"I find that hard to believe," I said and he nodded.

"That's fair, but you should give him a chance,"

"He never gave me one," I said frusterated. "besides I'm sure he'd rather be talking to someone more important.

"you'd be surprized at what important means to him," I looked at him confused, but he didn't say anything else. Kevin and Joe walked over and we all danced. I didn't really look at Joe, keeping my attention fully on Nick.

Hayley had disapeared with some guy she met and she was probably off making out with him. I knew they weren't doing anything else, because she never gives all the goods on the first night. She leaves you wanting more and calling her 24/7 to see if she'll give you a chance. She can get anybody and she knows it.

The song ended and another one began, but I was to tired of dancing so I walked over to the edge of the water. I dipped my feet in and smiled, I always loved the feel of the ocean. I heard footsteps behind me, but didn't look.
♠ ♠ ♠
subscribe and comment,
theres more really soon.
love you guys. <3