Status: Thank you for reading!

The Beginning of the End

This Game of CLUE

Gerard's Point Of View

After I played the song and set the guitar down, I had to bid the fans a goodbye and that tell them we would play another secret show later for them since they deserved it. I looked off into the distance to find Lilly. Why was she hugging another guy like that? She doesn't know him.

I made to jump off the stage but Frank pulled me back and told me we had to do a meet and greet. I sighed and followed him.

The entire time, I thought about Lilly and that guy that she was hugging. Who is he? He's not anyone from high school, that much I knew. He couldn't be an old friend since she didn't have any. Who is he?!

"Frank, can you go find her?" I asked, tearing at a napkin.

"Sure," he replied and got out of his chair. Our meet and greet ended a while ago so we were just sitting here doing nothing.

I waited 10 minutes for Frank but he didn't come back. Sighing, I walked over to the tour bus. I found Mikey and Matt inside, sitting around.

"What's wrong with you?" Mikey asked, pushing his glasses up to his face.

"Nothing," I mumbled, sitting down and grabbing the nearest magazine. I pretended to read while I took sneak glances at the clock every few seconds. It was now another five minutes and Frank hadn't come back with my girlfriend. What is taking so long?

Eventually, I heard the door to the bus open and Frank walk inside. He didn't have any expression on his face.

My face lit up as I saw Lilly walk onto the bus. I scowled when I saw her pull that guy's wrist. Who is he?

I sighed and went back to my magazine. She sat down next to me on the couch while looking at him.

I wasn't listening to what they were saying but I did hear "best friend" in the mix. Ah, so this is the Erik I've heard so much about. Apparently, I took his place once Lilly moved to Belleville.

At one point, she reached for my hand. I didn't squeeze back like I usually did but I did let her touch linger before pulling my hand away. At least he knows she's mine, mine. She isn't his, she's mine.

I had half a mind to pull Lilly into my arms and kiss the life out of her, just to mark my territory. I didn't though. I went into the bathroom to clear my head.

I, Gerard Arthur Way, am jealous. What's wrong with me? I've never been the jealous boyfriend. Then again, Lilly never gave me a reason to feel this way. She doesn't get physically touchy with anyone else and she isn't flirty as well.

This entire tour, tons of guys have tried to talk to her. However, she blows them off. I've seen it with my own two eyes. She doesn't even open up much around anyone besides me.

Then, this old best friend comes along and all of a sudden, she's almost back to the same Lilly. I saw a shining happiness in her that I hadn't seen in months, and it was all because of Erik.

Boyfriend or not, why wasn't I the one that was able to bring back the happiness I had missed for so much? I was always there to comfort her when she was in one of those "days" where she missed her mom to the point where she couldn't leave the bus or stay here alone.

I must've stayed in here for hours or so, just thinking. When I poked my head out, only my bunk curtains weren't. That was strange. Lilly always closes them when she sleeps.

I walked to my bunk to find it completely empty. Where is she? Beginning to worry, I stalked past the bunks and into the living room. She was sleeping on the couch. I sighed. Not this again. I made an involuntary move to wake her up, but I stopped myself. I wasn't ready to argue again.

Instead, I walked out of the door and turned on my heels to the nearest bar.