Status: Working Progress....

Maybe He Wasn't Such a Bad Father, He Left Me a Great Brother

The Cullens

After that bit moment of shock, I managed to snapped out of it -it took longer than it should've taken a vampire really. I slowly stood up and looked around me. What exactly had just happened I didn't know, but I wanted to find out. Perhaps it was another vampire who's specialty was to mess with people's minds, I had been thinking about my past these couple of days. No, I could feel his memories of the girl, I thought to myself. He knows her all too well. Anyways, that would have to wait, the hunger was calling to me again.

I didn't wait this time, a hobo looking person came up to the alley way I jumped and snapped his neck so he wouldn't suffer when I bit him. I quickly drained him and took the body somewhere out in the woods, buried him, did a quick prayer, and left.

By 3am I was back in my hotel, since I couldn't sleep I decided to take a shower and dress in something comfortable, afterwards I sat on the bed and watched the TV. I turned it to Adult Swim and watched the Anime that was on. This went on for the rest of the day, until the clock hit 8pm. I quickly changed into some jeans and a black tank top and then put a Nightmare before Christmas hoodie. It was probably not normal attire to wear to a cemetery, but then again 8pm wasn't the normal hours and I am not a normal person.

I went to the cemetery, and looked in the old section for my mother. I dropped the flowers on her tombstone and plopped down bedside it.

"Hello once again mom," I said to the dead, rotted body that laid beneath me.

"You know the oddest thing happened yesterday, I saw someone that looked just like papa's son, but It's rather....how to put it...I just can't see his son having turned into one of my kind, I had thought, that just like you and papa, he had died from the influenza, so many years ago..." I trailed off, thinking about the day my mother had died, she had moved here after my "death" trying to get away from my father.

Not that my father really cared; I was the only thing that had kept them...some what together. If there was no me, there was no them, end of story. Mom died before father had, and so I got a chance to say good-bye to them both. All of them died of the Influenza. I remember thanking the doctors that had taken care of both of them. I remember their names perfectly. Mom was taken of by Dr. Monroe, and father was taken care of by Dr. Cullen. Actually Dr. Cullen was a vampire too, I never really talked to him, but I could see it in his features, his beautiful features. I remember thinking he was probably the most beautiful thing in this earth. That's when it hit me.

"Mom, do you think that perhaps that vampire that was attending to Papa and his other family, so many years ago, turned him? You do remember don't you momma? I had told you about the handsome doctor that was taking care of them. Maybe....just maybe..." I kissed the tombstone and said, "Thank You Mom, I'll make sure to come back some other time, OK? Bye"

All of the sudden ideas on how to communicate with my half-brother popped into my head. I would go back to Washington, where I had seen him, and look for a phone book. In the phone book I would look under Cullen, if I found them then I would finally be able to be with the only family I have left in the world. Finally, I would could meet my half-brother.

Once I got to Port Angeles, I looked in a store for a phone book. I found one and looked under the last name Cullen, and there he was. The only Cullen in the list, Carlisle Cullen. I found out that he worked in a hospital in Forks, a town that was small yet very close to this one. I quickly set out to the hospital. When I got there I asked to secretary in the front to direct me to Dr. Cullen's office.

"He's busy at the mom-" She started but I cut her off.

"It's an emergency!" I said, "It has something to do with his family," I pleaded, giving the best 15 year old "cute" face I could muster.

She hesitated a couple of minutes and then said, "Fine. But because he is busy taking care of a patient, I'll have to look for him, so you might have to wait a couple of minutes"

"That's fine by me, as long as I get to speak with him," I said giving her a small smile.

When we got there she said, "Touch nothing," and left, closing the door behind her.

I sat down and closed my eyes, of course he would sense my presence in the hospital, small as it was, he was, after all, a very old vampire. A couple of minutes passed and I heard the door open, and the smell of vampire hit me.

"Hello," he greeted me.

"Hello Mr.Cullen it's nice seeing you again," I replied, opening my eyes seeing that he was already seating across from me.

He smiled and said, "Of course, you were the one that came to see Edward Sr., the day he passed away."

"Yes, that would be me, and for that reason it is that I came to talk to you today, Mr. Cullen"

"Please, call me Carlisle."

"..Um...see the thing is that...Edward..he..um..he was my father..." there was a silence and then he spoke.

"Are you saying that...that Edward Jr...is your..brother?"

"Half..half-brother," I said giving him a apologetic smile

"And...you are here...because...?"

"I want to speak with him, Carlisle, I want to speak with my brother, he is the only family I have left...I need to find him, if you know where he is..."

He considered this for a moment and then said, "Edward lives with me. I sort of adopted him when I turned him. Well I guess Alice, must've seen you already...is it alright if you wait a couple of minutes...my shift ends in an hour, then I go home.."

Alice..? I thought, but then I smiled and said, "Thank you so much! I will wait for you as long as I have to."

He chuckled then smiled back and said, "Alright, I will see you in an hour then"

I nodded as he walked out of the office.

The hour went by rather quickly. We got in his car, and he drove us to his house. When we got there I looked at the big house and said, "Wow, Okaa-san, would never buy something this big"

"...Your mother?" he said.

"Oh, she is my adoptive mother," I said not looking away from the house, when I heard movement inside, "This is rather silly, but I'm a bit nervous right now..."

"You'll be fine, my family will behave, I promise," he gave me a warm smile and said, "C'mon I'm sure they are dieing to meet you"

When we walked inside 5 vampires greeted us.

"Everyone this is.....um...I never did get your name...." said Carlisle

"Stella.....Stella Esther Mason"

"Right," said a girl whose hair and figure were pixie like, "You're Edward's sister"
♠ ♠ ♠
>>" I'm pathetic! I can't believe it took me this long to put an update this short! I'm sorry ;_;
Anyways hope you liked it Rate/Comment/Subscribe/etc
Ooh, I am now taking an advice from a little birdy ;] and so here is mah new rule xD
I WILL NOT UPDATE UNLESS I GET A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF RATES/COMMENTS/SUBSCRIPTIONS!!!!
that is all :3