This one is, by far, the best

Ohh yess...

Ohh yess...

This is so good, you know? I close my eyes, and the experience just gets better and better. I'm on my knees, slightly sitting on my ankles, because this is the only way I could have this without falling out of pleasure. I slide my fingers around it and cross them to cover it carefully, as if I am afraid to touch it, as if I don't deserve such wonderful thing. Slowly, almost like bowing at some sort of God, I lean to have a little taste... I want to open my eyes, but I don't, because I'm afraid that if I do, my personal world of happiness would fade away. So, I keep them closed, running my tongue over the top, taking a little bit of the creamy substance in my mouth and then I rest my head back, enjoying the amazing flavor... When I make sure that there's nothing left in my mouth, I get closer to lick it again, and this time I take a little bit more. I could never have enough of this. I don't open my eyes, but I can imagine your eyes looking at me while I'm here eating this whole sweet thing. I don't see your face, but I picture you smiling, sometimes rolling your eyes, and wishing you could taste it too. But you can't. All you can do is stand there and watch me down here, giving it a third lick, this time surrounding the tip. It's so delicious, that I feel it almost melting in my mouth... and I can't help it anymore. I open my mouth widely and take it all inside of me. My eyes tighten when I realize that it's bigger than it seemed at first glance, but I manage the way to keep it all. I think that, as I was taking it inside, some of the creamy thingy poured out of my lips. I'm sure that I look like a little kid to you right now, and sometimes I think that I am. But this... oh man, this is so good. I've had plenty of this before, but this one is, by far, the best. Having it all inside of my mouth, I feel the terrible urge of bite it, chew it, and swallow it. So I take it out and run my tongue over my lips. I smile. I wish you could know how good this tastes. But you would never understand why I like it so much. You have to be in my head to see it the way I see it. Lost in these thoughts, I take it inside again, but this time I don't take it out. I keep it in there, playing with my tongue and swallowing what's there to swallow. No, I could never bite this, it's better when I let time do it's business and have it at the right moment. I guess it would be easier if I move it in and out, rather than moving my head back and forth, but it's funnier this way, don't you think? The amazing shivers running down my spine only increase the pleasure, and that pushes me to lick and suck in a faster pace, until it explodes... or it melts? I'm not quite sure, but I swallow it all. Ohh yess... In the very back of my mind, I think I can hear myself moaning softly... I feel my fingers somehow sticky, and I suck them as well, leaving them as clean as they have never been before... "Frankie..." Oh, your voice... It can make this whole ceremony the best experience in my life... "Frankie..." Oh, Bob, I love your voice... "Frank!" It sounds so real... Say it again, please... "FRANK!!" Yess...

"FRANK, OPEN YOUR EYES DAMMIT!!"

What the fuck!? I open my eyes and my world disappears like a bubble in the air.

"What!?"
"Are you coming?"

Ha. Ha. Literally.

"Yes, in a minute. Let me clean up this mess"

Yes. Double meaning intended. I say that at the same time I suck my index finger once again. I grin at you and you roll your eyes. I could eat YOU right now, that's for sure.

"Seriously, Frank. You make such a dirty scene out of the simple fact of eating an ice cream..."

God damn you, Bob. My world is definitely better than yours.