Status: 1-4 Updates in a week.

Arranged Marriage.

You Look... Hot.

"Storm Wake-up" I heard Jared calling me. I pulled the blankets over my head and groaned.

"Just Five More Minutes" I slurred. Starting to fall asleep. I felt someone sit on top of me and start bouncing up and down. "Jared get off" I mumble taking one of my hands out of the blanket and trying to punch him.

"No, you need to get up!" He said chuckling and started bouncing again.

"Ok, I'm up." I said as he hopped off me and I sat up and jumped off the bed. I lost balance and fell into Jareds are.

"Woah slow down there" Jared said putting his arms around me. I felt butterflys fill my stomach as I put my head on his chest.

"I'm tired" I mumbled into his chest closing my eyes.

"Come on, you need to wake up" He said rubbing my back. I was wondering if he really liked me or if he was just trying to be nice to me. So we could try to make it work for our parents sake. "Come on. You can go take a shower and do your make-up or whatever you girls do and I will drop you off at school ok?" I nodded taking my head off his chest and made my way to our closet.

I looked in the mirror and smiled in approval. I was wearing my pink plaid mini skirt, my v-kneck Nirvana skirt and had my Avenged Sevenfold bookbag on my shoulder. I was wearing hot pinkish purple eyeshadow mixed with black and black eyeliner.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where Jared was leaning on the island drinking orange juice. When I walked in his jaw dropped.

"Wow" Was all he said

"Do I look that bad" I asked starting to freak out.

"NO!" He yelled "You look... Hot!" He said putting his glass now empty on the island and walking over and putting his hands on my hips.

"Thanks" I said. And he nodded looking at me. I leaned over and kissed him full on the mouth and he suprisingly kissed back, He licked my bottom lip and I granted entrance. We fought for domance before I pulled away starting to think about what if he was doing this cause he just wanted our relationship to work?

I guess he saw the look on my face because he put his hand on my cheek and used his thumb to rub my cheek.

"Whats wrong, Storm?" He asked rubbing my cheek

"Are you doing this because you just wanna make your parents happy?" I asked as I felt tears welling up in my eyes but I made sure none of them would fall.

"No I really like you Storm." He said smiling a little at me.

"I like you too." I said pecking his lips.

"Lets get you to school before your late." he said taking his hand away from my cheek and grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers as I put my DC shoes on.