Status: In progress

A Vampires Story

Watering the human

The girl had gotten away from them. They stared out the window from the big mansion at the car racing down the road. He could not get far with her. It was almost sunrise now, and a vampire would not dare to show itself to the humans during the day.
They started searching their territory at the mansion, sure that something would be missing from their rooms or at the lab. Kendrick went for the lab down in the basement. The door to the lab was found in his office, a secret entrance behind the eagle statue. He pushed the button beneath the pedestal. The door swung open and a gush of wind came through the room. They went down the stairs in the dark hallway, carrying a torch to light up the way. At the bottom Kendrick opened the steel door and turned the switch for the fluorescent lights, and as they lit up, a human came to sight. He was barely alive lying on the floor. He had chains on his ankle which were attached to the steel wall. The room was like a panic room with steel from corner to corner. The human moaned as the lights flickered on, he looked weak and his skin was white with dried blood all over. Kendrick walked over to the computer, ignoring the human and checked that the files were still there, and hadn’t been downloaded by anyone.
“I need something to drink. Please!” The human was pleading. Kendrick didn’t cast him a glance. His friend stood motionless by the door, like a bodyguard. The fluorescent lights where reflected in his black sunglasses. He laughed at the human laying on the floor, the bleak and bloody human. His eyes were starting to turn red from starvation and dehydration. Kendrick flipped his hand at his associate. He instantly stopped laughing and mover towards the counter with a sink in the corner of the room. He grabbed the hose and turned on the water in the sink. He pointed the water hose connected to the sink towards the human and pressed the trigger. The water streamed out of the hose, soaking the human. He tried to catch it with his mouth and collect it in his hands.

“Enough playing around. Come! We got work to do” Kendrick went to the door. His associate put back the hose leaving the human soaked in cold water in a cold steel room. The rest of the water went down the drain, taking some of the dirt from the floor with it.
“Please let me out. I haven’t done anything. Why are you keeping me here?” The human yelled hoarsely after Kendrick and his guard. He had gotten some strength from the water, before he collapsed to the floor from his half standing position. The door closed behind them and the lights instantly shut off, leaving the human screaming and crying in the dark steel room.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a very short chapter, because I didn't want to write that much from this point of view. I just think it's exciting to see what is going on in the other end of the hunt as well as from the main characters view.
So tell me what you guys think.