Status: School is starting again :( trying to think of more things to write about..got ideas? leave a comment

Looking Down

Careful

I have friends. A lot of friends. And they're great, except none of them are my BEST friends.
Hey, I shouldn't be feeling sorry for myself. I know kids that have it worse than me.

I've hit that age. Where everyones getting boyfriends, changing the way they dress, starting to care about what groups they belong to. I desperatly want to be part of the movement.
I have my own problems though. Skipping school. Seperated parents. Mothers new boyfriend. I mean, seriously mum! what are you trying to do to me? Make me jealous? You're the one person I should be able to go to when I need support. Never mind. The only person I can rely on is myself.

Oh by the way..school starts next week :(
xoxo - Saydgirl30

___________________

"SAYDIE!" Mental note to self..*always do chores before writing blog.*

"Whaaaaaaaaat?!" I yelled back. I silently laughed as there was an unusual quietness in the house. Sometimes I would reply in a confussing tone. My 'whaaaaaaat' started off as a question then suddenly turned into a demand.
I hear footsteps..faster..faster..

"Saydie why don't you answer me nicely when I talk to you? Your friends are here. If they want you to go out somewhere, tell them to wait or come back later. I know for a fact you have chores and homework! That's the only reason I gave you permission to go into my office to use my work computer while your laptop is at the shop getting repaired! Now enough talking! Your friends are waiting outside. Remember what I said!" ..Shut. Up. 'Enough talking'? You were the one doing all the talking.

I ran down the stairs and almost into the coffee table. I haven't seen my mates for a while. Abey has a phonebook of other friends she hangs out with and Izzie has a new boyfriend, so we don't see her that often anymore. As sad and as weird as it sounds, her time has become a privilege. No longer a right between good friends.

"Saydie! Long time no see!" Wow. I feel so under dressed in my dirty jeans and sweatshirt. Izzie and Abey look as if they're jumped off the pages of a catalogue. (hahaa)

"Right back at you, Abs." Abey is always wearing stunning outfits. I would swap wardrobes with her any day.

"Are we gonna get you in trouble? Your mum didn't look to happy when she opened the door.." Izzie looked pale. Has she started smoking?

"Oh," I slowly closed the door behind me, "you know how she is. I have chores and stuff I should be doing. So, what are you guys doing here? Got any plans?"

"Well duh" a shy smile spread across Izzies face. A sign that this plan has something to do with her new boyfriend Haydyn. " We were thinking of going to the mall..St Lukes to be exact. But Saydie, you need to come! Or I'll be a loner! What if thoses two 'love birds' want to go see a movie! Can you say awkward?"

"I don't know you guys, I'm not ready..this plan is sort of last minute don't you think.." Abeys begging smile drooped down at the corners alittle, but then sprang up after what looked like a second of deep thought.

Now I feel relieved a bit. For a moment I thought I ruined their day by hinting I don't want to go.

"If you come.." Izzie started,
"..I'll pay your bus fare!" Abey finished. Oh goodie. That's just what I want. Another reason that I should go. Another thing to feel guilty about when I'm standing in the doorway and they're walking away down our driveway.
I can't let this moment slip by. I have to take it and see where it takes me.

"Alright. But you guys have to do something. If you want me to come, you have to follow my instructions." Abey and Izzie knew what the instructions were. They knew we were about to pull a stunt only Cody Banks would do.

After pretending to have a tantrum for not being allowd to leave the house straight away, I was up in my bedroom, then scaling down the side of the house from my second story bedroom.

We were running through the back garden, across the flower filled field, to the bus stop. Sometimes I wondered what it would be like to live around the town center like all of my friends, instead of out on the outskirts of town. I felt like Juliet in Taylor Swifts 'Love Story' song. Minus the Romeo, I should (sadly) add.

"Careful Saydie. Theres some prickles along the back of the seats edge."

I smiled weakly at Izzie and Abey as they had one of their many random chats. I'm glad I have them as friends. They're my ticket out of this dump.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, I hope you like this story so far! Ok if you have found it a bit boring, don't worry!
The love interest is going to be brought into the story soon.