Status: School is starting again :( trying to think of more things to write about..got ideas? leave a comment

Looking Down

Glossy lolly wrappers and half smoked cigarettes

Looking out the window I see three police cars, full speed, chasing a woman on a motorbike.
The streets are covered in a blanket of glossy lolly wrappers and half smoked cigarettes.

And to think I wanted to move out here.

Abey leaned in towards me and whispered "Sayds turn around and check that guy out! He's hot! You should ask him out!"
I turned back. He was pretty good looking..but then again almost everyone looks good from a distance. She could see the nervousness in my expression. A part of me knew something crazy was going to happen.
"Fine then. I'm going to go talk to him."

And before I could grab her arm, she was carefully making her way to the boy at the back of the bus. I didn't think she was serious..but ..well there she goes.
I turned to see what she was going to do next. As she sat down in the empty row of seats next to the long haired boy, she looked up and glanced at me with a small smirk. The boy followed her eyes, looking my way. God. Sometimes I just wish Abey wouldn't be so obvious in her actions.
Oh and If you've been wondering where Izzie is, she's sitting opposite me, texting you-know-who.

The bus slowed down. We're now just two stops away from our destination.

"You guys, look who I've just met. His name is Gabriel Garcia.."
Gabriel looked down at me and smiled. "I think I can introduce myself...if that's ok with you"
"Ohh yeah sure thing" Abey noticed him moving Izzies way so she jumped and sat next to her. Gabriel sat down next to me. Talk about awkard! ..and obvious.
We were all sitting in that random place in the bus where they have four seats facing each other in two rows.

I glared at Abey. She just smiled back. She knew he was the type of guy I like. Tall, long hair, amazing eyes. And he isn't one of those pretty guys. He was wearing a faded Megadeth t-shirt and a pair of worn out black skinny jeans.
She knew i was secretly greatful.

"So what are you girls doing today? I have band practice. My bands called Black Tide, our stuff isn't that great, we're writing songs at the moment.." He sucked in his cheek and looked up,
"do you guys want to hang out? I mean it's pretty random how we're all together now, don't you think? Lets see where our new friendship can take us.."

Izzies hand froze and her head popped up.

"Uhh we were actually on our way to the mall" Abey and I stared her down "but we can come watch you guys rehearse and stuff, I'll just call my boyfriend and tell him to meet us..where are we going?"

Gabriel smiled. "Don't worry. Lets all go to the mall. I'll text my mates and tell them to meet us there."

I have a strange feeling. A feeling I have never felt before. I want to get to know Gabriel Garcia.

The bus slowed down and people started standing up, grabbing onto the seats infront of them for balance.
We all got off the bus and started walking to the entrance of the mall.
This day might turn out to be better than I thought it would.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D Hope you guys enjoyed this. Umm sorry if there are any spelling mistakes.
I'm not good with words.

Someone subscribed :O thanks! I love you!

Comment? I have no idea if anyone likes this story!