With Love

History

"We should split up. Try and trace Amanda's scent to were her kidnapper has her hidden." Carlisle stated.

"Someone should stay here, with Dylan and Angela." Edward said.

"Of course, I will-"

"No, I will." Nessie cut off. "If Amanda's hurt she'll need a doctor right away. It's best if you go with Carlisle."

"Nessie?" Bella looked over at her, concern written across her face.

"I'll be fine. Jacob can stay with us."

"No way, I'll stay with Nessie." Rosalie said, sending a look towards Jacob.

Everyone agreed, even Jacob.

I watched out the window as they took off with lightning speed. Jacob had seconds before transformed into his huge, HUGE, wolf self. I saw Carlisle look towards the house before taking off with his family.

"He'll be fine." Rosalie said walking out of the room.

Mom had left the room to go cook. Leaving Nessie and I alone in the living room. Nessie got up and moved closer. Sitting next to me on the couch.

"I lied." She said looking guilty.

"You're really a witch?" I joked.

She laughed, "No, I'm only half-vampire. Bella and Edward are really my parents."

Now I was confused. "But Bella and Edward are both vampires."

"My dad got my mom pregnant while she was still human. It was a big shocker to everyone. Dad thought I was going to kill mom, but after a while, like a week before I was born, he decided that the idea of being a father wasn't that bad."

"So a vampire and human can have a child?"

"Yes, but it has to be male vampire and female human. Female vampires are frozen in time, unable to reproduce because of it."

"Interesting."

"Once you and Carlisle get really close you could have a child together."

I felt my face heat up immediately. Nessie realized her mistake and instantly look at the floor. I began to tap my fingers against my leg. Desperately I tried to think of something to distract myself.

I tried to think of Amanda, but my mind wandered to the Cullen's searching for her, then it wandered to Carlisle, and then to us. I shook my head, wanting to rid myself of that thought.

He didn't like me that way.

"So how did Jacob end up being in your little family?" I changed the subject.

"He imprinted on me."

Nessie then went into this long rant about the entire family. Emmett and Rosalie are mates, Alice and Jasper, Edward and Bella were also mates. Her and Jacob would be if it weren't for her parents constantly interrupting there alone time.

I learned Edward was a mind reader, if I already didn't know, Alice saw the future, Jasper could mess with emotions, Bella was a shield, and Nessie could show people things and break shields.

The Cullen's were vegetarian vampires. Drinking blood from animals not humans.

She also told me that Carlisle did have a mate. Esme.

"A while ago there was a fight with another clan of vampires. Only this clan drank from humans. We fought with them and won but lost Esme. That was about twelve years ago."

So he did lose his wife, just not like the towns people think he did.

"Why didn't Carlisle just come back to town saying he was single?"

"It would seem weird. Him having 'adopted' eight teenagers and being single. Many would have thought he was a pedophile. He also didn't want Esme's memory to be forgotten. He wants to keep her alive in his heart."

She wouldn't tell me about singers, leaving that to Carlisle.

"Foods ready!"

I followed Nessie into the kitchen. Rosalie was there, talking with mom. She smiled to me. It was a happy smile, like she knew everything would be okay.

I sat at the table with Nessie while mom and Rosalie talked at the counter.

Near the end of dinner I heard the front door open.

The kitchen went silent as we waited for someone to walked up the stairs.

One by one the Cullen's entered the upstairs area. I jumped out of my chair as Amanda walked up the stairs with Carlisle. I pulled her into a hug when she was close enough only to have her laugh at me.

I held her close and Jasper, Emmett and an unknown figure filled into the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscribe?
Tell me what you think!