With Love

Lucas

I started at this new person. His eyes were an orange color, more on the yellow side. He wouldn't look up, he just stared at the floor as he stood between Emmett and Jasper.

"What happened?" Mom asked, just as confused as I was.

"He is the one who kidnapped Amanda." Edward stated.

I let go of Amanda and walked over to this boy. As I went to smack him I was dragged away. I looked up at my stopper and saw Edward. I groaned knowing I would have gotten away with it if it weren't for the mind reader.

"You would have broken your hand." Edward said with a laugh.

I stayed silent, remembering what Nessie had said.

"My name is Lucas-"

"Nobody asked you." I snapped.

He flinched back at my words. Luckily this time I wasn't scolded for my actions. Mom was just as pissed at him as I was.

"Amanda is his singer." Carlisle said, hoping to ease the tension in the room.

"That gives him no right to kidnap her!"

"I didn't-"

"I'm not talking to you!"

"He didn't kidnap me." Amanda said, speaking for the first time.

"What?"

"I went with him willingly." She admitted. "I couldn't help myself. He was cute and kind and nice and sweet. He didn't seem like he would hurt me."

"A stranger Amanda! What were you taught about strangers?"

"Not to talk to them but you also tell me to meet new people and you can't do that without talking to strangers."

She had me there.

"It doesn't matter Amanda. You don't ditch school for some boy." Mom scolded.

"Mom drop it." I said sitting back down.

"Dylan, she just-"

"I did it too, I was just never caught. I ditched school thousands of times just to be with some guy."

Mom raised an eyebrow at this.

"I'm over eighteen you can't ground me." I whispered.

"Just because you never got in trouble doesn't mean I didn't know."

This time I raised and eyebrow.

"Am I in trouble or not?" Amanda asked confused.

"Not."

"Yes, so I can hang out with Lucas?"

"Not."

"But I'm not in trouble." Amanda complained.

"You're not in trouble, but your not hanging out with someone who dragged you away from school."

Amanda started pouting.

"So it has nothing to do with the fact that he's a blood sucking vampire whom we have no clue if he's trust worthy?" Mom asked.

"Oh yeah, that." I mumbled.

"Forget already how dangerous little Carlisle is?" Emmett joked.

"Nope. Forgot about the whole vampire subject." I admitted.

Everyone laughed, except Lucas. He was getting more and more uncomfortable the longer he was in the room.

I could also tell Amanda was itching to go over towards him.

"Maybe we should head home." I suggested.

"No." Amanda shouted.

Everyone looked towards her. She suddenly found the floor very interesting. Even though she was looking away I could still see a slight blush on her cheeks.

"You have school tomorrow and I have work."

"Actually it's just school." Carlisle corrected.

I gasped, "That's right, I have tomorrow off. Now I can make sure you get to school, and stay there."

Amanda pouted and looked towards mom for help. Mom just shook her head laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Subscribe?
Tell me what you think! Please?