With Love

CJ/DJ

Everyone in the house was both worried and excited. Nessie was finally going to have some to relate to.

I was told, by everyone especially Bella, that it was going to be difficult. I had understood, but wasn't going to give my baby up for anything. No amount of pain would ever make me hate my future child.

I was on a strict red diet, not as bad as one might think.

I felt like screaming. Little CJ/DJ was kicking again. It wasn't that bad, after a few minutes it would fade, but in the moments he did kick it hurt like hell.

"How's the baby?" Edward asked, hearing me cuss out everything in my head.

"CJ's fine." I said, breathing a sigh of relief.

"DJ!" Came Carlisle's voice from the kitchen.

The one problem. I was sure, absolutely, one hundred percent positive it was going to be a boy. Carlisle was also absolutely, one hundred percent positive it was going to be a girl. CJ, as I called him, was just Carlisle Junior, until a better name could be thought of. DJ, as Carlisle called her, stood for Dylan Junior.

Bets had been placed by Emmett, Lucas, Jasper and Rosalie on the gender of the baby. Rosalie and Jasper were betting boy while Lucas and Emmett were betting on girl. To make things funnier I refused to talk with the betters against me and Carlisle wouldn't talk with those betting against him.

Alice knew, she knew the outcome having had a very recent vision of it. But would she tell, no. Only her and the mind reading Edward knew the outcome and neither of them were talking.

Carlisle was worried. As much as he put on a strong front I could tell he was worried. I was 'late' according to him. The month had came and gone. Two weeks in fact had passed from the time I was supposed to be ripped open.

I wouldn't let Carlisle cut me open, I was waiting for CJ to be ready.

CJ kicked again, causing white spots to form in my vision from the pain. I gritted my teeth to keep from screaming. The pain didn't stop shortly after it started, it continued to escalate.

"Carlisle!" Edward shouted.

The couch left from beneath me. I gripped whom ever it was that was carrying me. The pain kept getting worse with every step that was taken.

"Carlisle." I whimpered.

Everything went black.

Fire. It was everywhere. Everything burned. I screamed, I don't know if it worked. I didn't hear anything. I tried to move. I screamed again. Moving made things worse.

I wanted to die, until I remember a man.

I needed to survive this. I needed to see him again.

The fire was duller. Still painful but not as hot. Memories were coming back to me.

The man, he was Carlisle. He was mine, and I was his. I remembered mom and Amanda. Mom must be worried. Emmett and Rosalie, Jasper and Alice, Bella and Edward, Nessie and Jacob and finally Lucas.

CJ. Carlisle Junior. My son.

I had all of these people to live for. I moved my fingers. The pain was slowly leaving them.

"Guys shut up, she's coming around." Rosalie hissed.

I grinned softly.

I opened my eyes. Blinking rapidly to adjust them to the blinding white light. I looked towards Rosalie. She looked even more beautiful than before. Everyone was standing around her, with the exception of mom and Amanda.

"Hi everyone." I said softly.

Carlisle smiled and walked over.

"How are you feeling?"

I thought about it for a minute. A burning came from my throat, but it wasn't anything big. It was, it was just there. Like an annoying fly that wouldn't go away.

"Overall, fine."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?
Subscribe?
Feedback?