With Love

Both

"No burning, no want to rip everyone to shreds." Carlisle asked a little shocked.

"The burning's there, but it's not as bad as I assumed it would be. It would be nice to have it leave."

Carlisle smiled.

"Of course. Let's take you hunting." He said.

He helped me to stand. Emmett and Edward were going with, just in case. Rosalie found a mirror before we left. I was shocked by my appearance. I was stunning.

"Don't go getting all cocky like Rosalie." Edward joked.

Everyone laughed, even Rosalie but only after she smacked him in the arm. As we were about to head out the window I stopped.

"Dylan?"

"CJ?"

"After you hunt." Alice said pushing me out the window.

It didn't take long for me to get the hang of things. Once Carlisle told me what to do it came naturally. The burning didn't leave, but it lessened with every deer I drank from until it was no more than a mere buzz.

"CJ." I demanded after everyone had finished.

They just laughed at me. They had every right to, I was being a whiny child. But I had that right, they were keeping me from my son.

"You'll be surprised." Edward muttered.

Even with my new enhanced hearing I barely heard it.

Carlisle led me back to the house. Once in the house I heard a small thumping noise. I smiled, assuming it was CJ's heartbeat.

Carlisle laughed at how excited I was and quickly led me upstairs.

"You can handle it?"

"I would never hurt him." I looked at Carlisle seriously.

Of course, Emmett, Jasper, and Edward were there as a precaution. Carlisle opened the door and allowed me inside.

I smiled at the sight of the room. It was a cute little nursery, painted yellow. Winnie the Pooh was the theme. As I looked around I couldn't help but smile. One thing did catch me off guard.

There were two, TWO, cribs.

"Meet Conner James Cullen and Danielle Jade Cullen." Carlisle introduced.

"Or better known as CJ and DJ Cullen." Edward said with a smile.

I bent down and picked up DJ. She was little, but not as little as a newborn. I was told they grow quickly. I just didn't think I'd miss her newborn stage.

Carlisle picked up CJ. He wiggled a little in his arms but quickly went back to sleep.

I kiss DJ on the forehead and she opened her eyes. They were green, a stunning shade of green. She had a fair amount of hair, perfectly straight and black. She was perfect.

"Green?"

"My eye color from when I was human." Carlisle said.

I then examined CJ, who had recently woken up. His eyes were blue, like mine had been. A light blue, with a hint of grey. His hair, which was also straight was blonde. He was just as perfect as his sister.

"A perfect mix of both of us." Carlisle whispered.

I nodded in agreement.

"They will be spoiled too." Alice's voice came from the doorway.

"Really?"

"Of course. CJ already has Emmett wrapped around his little finger. Emmett and Jasper bought a bunch of sports related baby things for him. DJ has Rosalie wrapped. Rose has already gone of three shopping sprees just buying things for the both of them."

"Then spoiled they shall be, but not to spoiled." I warned.

"Of course not." Alice sounded offended.

I laughed and hugged DJ. She giggled causing me to laugh. CJ laughed at the sound of my voice and soon Carlisle was laughing also.

My perfect family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, one chapter left after this.
Question, who should I write about next?
I have two Edward ideas and an Emmett idea. I also have another Carlisle idea and another Jacob idea, but I was thinking those would be later.

OR, should I focus on the other stories I have going.

Tell me what you think.