With Love

Finale

DJ and CJ grew quickly. It was sad, I wanted more time with them as little babies, but I was just glad to have them at all.

Rosalie and Alice were always buying them things. They never complained, in fact DJ had asked to go shopping on more than one occasion. CJ avoided it, unless it was guy stuff or sports related.

It had been a little over a year since their birth. They look to be about three, and acted way older.

Carlisle loved them dearly. The look in his eyes when he saw them, or one of them yelled 'daddy' was the best thing in the world.

DJ was a girly girl, tomboy and daddy's girl all in one. She would get dirt if she wanted, be a princess when she felt like it or be attached to Carlisle's hip any other time. It was adorable. Emmett had thought he would get to teach CJ sports, but he had to teach them both. DJ wouldn't let him just teach CJ.

CJ was a rough and tumble boy, and momma's boy. He was always dirty, but if things didn't go his way I would hear him running full speed towards me complaining. I defended him too, the mommy in me couldn't help it.

Amanda was still human. She had promised to wait until she was legally an adult before getting changed. It helped that she wanted a kid also. Lucas, I wasn't sure if he wanted the same as Amanda but I was sure he would comply to her wishes.

Mom. Mom wasn't around any more. She wasn't dead. She just decided it was finally time to see the world. Currently she was in France, soaking up with French atmosphere.

I broke away from my thoughts when I felt Carlisle sit down beside me. We were in a field, near our new home in Maine. Everyone, besides us, was involved in a game of football. Girls versus boys. CJ had the ball and was running and laughing all the way to the other side.

It wasn't a fair game. Whenever CJ or DJ got the ball everyone would slow down. They 'tried' to catch them, but were never able too.

"Happy?" Carlisle asked.

"Of course." I answered happily. "We have our family. A family we raised together, a family raised with love."

"With love." Carlisle agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!

My next story, either an Edward or Emmett (currently winning). At a later date I will write another Jacob and Carlisle.