All I Ever Wanted

Allergy

"Olli." I heard whispered.

"Olli." It was a different voice and I felt the person shaking me lightly. "Olli wake up. Olli! Olivia!"

I sat up quickly, colliding heads with one of my brothers as I did so. I hissed in pain and grabbed my forehead. I heard laughter and looked around. Robbie stood next to me rubbing his forehead.

"Sorry Robbie." I muttered climbing out of the van.

Landon and Jerry were standing outside the van using each other for support. They were laughing extremely hard.

Chance and Kenny were walking over towards the van, away from the house. It was then I realized we were here. Finally in Forks after several hours of driving.

I looked at the house. It was fairly big, but looked as it were 100 years old. It needed a new coat of paint badly and some of the boards needed replacing.

Chance had told me about it while Kenny was driving.

It only had three bedrooms but they planned on converting the unfinished basement into more bedrooms. Until then the guys would take turns sleeping in the bedrooms. I was already given a room, the second largest. The master was going to be shared by the twins.

Also, it only had one bathroom. I wasn't looking forward to that and neither were they. I was a bathroom hog, and proud to admit it.

My brothers felt bad for taking me away from my friends and moving me across the states. They were trying to make up for it. They had been doing a pretty good job of it, until I made them stop.

I had the latest cell phone, to keep in touch with my friends, and an entire new wardrobe. The frequent shopping trips they had taken me on paid off. They didn't even complain about expense or how long we had been there.

I felt bad for taking the gifts and using them to my advantage. After a few weeks of the constant niceness I flipped out on them, yelling at them to be the brothers that I loved and not robots who wanted to please.

Luckily they had listened. Everything went back to normal after that. Robbie would pick on me. Landon would be over defensive and Jerry would crack jokes to make everyone laugh. Chance went back to being serious, but not too serious. Kenny didn't really change, he still pampered me, but he did that long before the move came up.

I went around to the back of the van after I was done studying the house and grabbed my suitcase. It was purple and the biggest in the back. Thankfully it had wheels, or else I would have had to have someone carry it for me.

I went into the house and grimaced. The inside was just as bad as the outside. Old and falling apart. No wonder my brothers had been able to afford it.

It also wasn't in town. It was on the Indian reservation.

I silently wondered how this house would hold up against it's newest residents. Six people, five of which were giant men who had were good at controlling their tempers. Else I would have five huge creatures to pick up after.

Chance showed me to my room.

We both sighed heavily when the door opened, because the door didn't open like it should have. It fell off it's hinges and hit the floor with a thud.

"It'll get fixed tomorrow." Chance said staring at the door.

"It's okay. I'm pretty handy with the tools." I said smiling.

Chance grinned. He picked up the door and leaned it against the wall. I placed my suitcase on the ground and sat on the bed. A cloud of dust puffed up causing me to cough.

Chance swore loudly and pulled me off the bed.

"Chance I'm fine. I took my pills." I said between coughs.

My one and only allergy just happened to be dust. Lucky me.

It didn't take long for Chance to clean all the dust out of my room. With the help of Landon, the clean freak of the family. When I walked back into my room after an hour it was an entirely different color. Less dull also.

"Sorry about that Olli." Chance said hugging me.

"It's okay." I laughed.

It was getting dark out so I claimed the bathroom and changed into pajama's quickly. As I was brushing my teeth I heard a large crash come from downstairs.

I spit and rinsed quickly before running downstairs.

Landon, Chance, Robbie, and Kenny stood around a giant light grey wolf. Jerry glanced over at me and growled. Landon and Robbie jumped in front of me.

As Jerry calmed himself and changed back, none of which I saw because of Robbie hand covering my eyes, something fell from the ceiling.

Once my eyes were uncovered I saw the ceiling fan on the ground. Glass was broken and lying everywhere. I groaned and went to get the broom.

Stupid shape shifting brothers.