All I Ever Wanted

Finale

I watched as the bodies of the fallen vampires and werewolves were burned. The Cullen's were keeping the fire contained as the wolves sat around relaxing.

Nick, Wade and the surviving members of their pack took off after Nick regain consciousness.

I was happy, but not as happy as I could be. Kenny was gone. When the house was attacked Kenny had been killed. A vampire caught him by surprise.

Jerry explained about how they tried to run the vampires out but only ended up running into a trap. Nick and Wade were waiting for them. They had managed to get away, but had to stay human for a while. When they recognized Cody's pack entering the woods they came back, to help fight.

Cody's pack was staying for a while longer before heading back home. Actual home. Chance was planning on going with them. Landon, Jerry and Robbie were still unsure of what they would chose. Sam had offered them all a place in the pack if they stayed.

I was just glad everyone was hurt. Nobody on our side had lost anybody.

I sat leaning up against Jacob. Him keeping us both warm with his abnormal temperature. Paul was sitting near by. He was leaning up against a tree, half asleep.

Paul was acting civil now. I don't know what caused him to change his mind but he did and I was glad.

The future didn't look to happy. I was going to lose a brother, and possibly more.

But for now that didn't matter. I had all I ever wanted with me at the moment. All I ever wanted, and so much more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!

My next story, either an Edward or Emmett (currently winning). At a later date I will write another Jacob and Carlisle.